Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Long Do I Need To Wait?
Vc

RE: How Long Do I Need To Wait?

I think the orders are getting through quicker now. I ordered on 4th April and was given an eta of start of October but it should be ready at the end of July Very Happy The dealer offered to look after it during August so that I could have the new plate in Sept but decided (with help from forum members) to take her when she is ready. So will be just shy of 4 months Very Happy

Waiting has got harder now as we did the afternoon at Rockingham castle yesterday and the capabilities of the Evoque are amazing. Even the other half was suitably impressed, it was the 1st time he dove it! I think someone will be wanting to borrow my car to go to work Laughing

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
10-06-2012 08:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Belvoirbloke

Wonder who you ordered thru ? Marshalls at Melton Mowbray ordered mine early Feb delivered a bit ahead of schedule mid-May. A little over 3 months.

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
10-06-2012 11:18am
rhysadams

(10-06-2012 11:18am)Belvoirbloke Wrote:  Wonder who you ordered thru ? Marshalls at Melton Mowbray ordered mine early Feb delivered a bit ahead of schedule mid-May. A little over 3 months.

Mine was ordered through Farnell's in Bradford. They emailed in the week, still no build date! But still not sold my car as yet so its not a bad thing!

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
17-06-2012 10:26pm