Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Long Before Build Can I Change Spec
PAT

RE: How Long Before Build Can I Change Spec

(24-01-2012 05:49pm)HeyBert Wrote:  Interestingly, I wanted to add Privacy Glass to my order only last week (build date 16th March - 2 months away) to be told by my dealer that it would add another week to my build date. So I rang LR Customer Services to query this in attempt to have them honor the original date to be told I was "lucky" as they are advising people making changes to confirmed build dates that it will add another month to the build date.

This is the only change I've tried to make, and whilst I had little choice but to accept the proposed extension, I'm still left feeling as if neither my dealer, nor LR Customer Services have a clue whats going on.

I've rang LR Customer Services today with my "M" number, requesting confirmation of the build date to test my dealers view, to be told they can only get back to me next week with the required information.

I'm bemused why this takes so long Rolling Eyes

I just added the ebony headlining to my order last week which the dealer had no problem doing and he confirmed it has had no effect on my build date which is around 6 weeks away.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
24-01-2012 09:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply