Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holding Pool
chiggy

Holding Pool

How many owners are in a Holding Pool status at the moment with their orders?

Have you heard back from your dealers on when the car is likely to go into production?

There's quite a lot of Sumatra Blacks and Fuji White's from what I've seen on reviews/dealers (here in Perth).

There's some talk of cars getting built in colour batches.. from what I've seen there's plenty of Sumatras and Fujis. Wonder if my Firenze is ever going to get a chance?

On another note, if dealers have already ordered similar spec cars or have already received similar spec cars to what you've ordered, do you think they would tell you? Or would they think of that as another opportunity to sell the car to someone else knowing that you already have yours ordered? ie. they already have your business?

Lastly, does anyone know what dealer delivery fees include rego and stamp duty should be for a car? I'm assuming that depends a lot on the price of the car - but what about dealer delivery charges itself? and does anyone know what Corporate Dealer Delivery Fees should be?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 09:45am by chiggy.)
16-11-2011 09:42am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Holding Pool

Chiggy, from memory dealer delivery approx 2,500, rego in NSW was 800 and stamp duty was 2,800. Mate these are approx figures. The is for private use as well.

My dealer showed me his allocation of cars before I placed the order so I know he does not have what I want, albeit there were some close.

Hope the Fiji are done before the Firenze, means I may get the car soonerSmile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
16-11-2011 12:22pm
andrewcui

I'm not sure what the dealer delivery fee included however I in Vic I was told it is 3k for the evoque. Corporate dealer delivery is 1k.. Plus you get free servicing for first 3 years

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
16-11-2011 01:17pm
benzina

Ordered my Evoque early August. I've been in the holding pool, but have been informed that mine is being built this month. I'm assuming it is being built now, but will check with them in the next few days.

With regards to ''dealer delivery'' and ''on road costs'... check out the Evoques advertised on ''carsales''. Find the Evoques,then if you click on any Evoque, you can then view these costs in the top right hand corner for each state. Seems dealer delivery is the same for all Aust dealers at $2995, but on road costs vary quite a bit between the states, with NT & QLD being the cheapest,and WA the most expensive.

Here's the link to carsales...
http://www.carsales.com.au/new-cars/

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 01:43pm by benzina.)
16-11-2011 01:40pm
chiggy

Has anyone received a Firenze Red?

None of the dealerships in Perth have any... and won't be receiving any for awhile now....

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
17-11-2011 02:21am