Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
CRC@LandRover

RE: Hi Everyone!

I'm just waiting for confirmation of the details, once I have this I will speak to the people who are in charge of our website and make them aware of any issues we have with the online configuration.

I will update you as soon as I have this information.

Regards

Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
25-08-2011 10:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ant

(24-08-2011 08:11pm)barbarad Wrote:  HI Nick

Does the TD4 have one or two exhausts ?

I asked at Cardiff unleashed and was told that the 150hp engine has one exhaust pipe. All other engines have 2.
ANT

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
25-08-2011 10:47am
garryforrestuk

Nick can you help please.
Quaker Friars, Bristol 29 - 31 July 3 DAYS
Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester 12 - 14 August 3 DAYS
Westfield, Hammersmith, London 19 - 21 August 3 DAYS
Cardiff Bay Leisure Waterfront Area, Cardiff 19 - 21 August 3 DAYS
Trafford Shopping Centre, Manchester 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Westfield Shopping Centre, Derby 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Streets of Durham Festival 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Victoria Quarter, Leeds August TBC 2 DAYS
These are the display events can you confirm Durham please.Garry

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
25-08-2011 11:50am
CRC@LandRover

(25-08-2011 11:50am)garryforrestuk Wrote:  Nick can you help please.
Quaker Friars, Bristol 29 - 31 July 3 DAYS
Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester 12 - 14 August 3 DAYS
Westfield, Hammersmith, London 19 - 21 August 3 DAYS
Cardiff Bay Leisure Waterfront Area, Cardiff 19 - 21 August 3 DAYS
Trafford Shopping Centre, Manchester 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Westfield Shopping Centre, Derby 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Streets of Durham Festival 26 - 28 August 3 DAYS
Victoria Quarter, Leeds August TBC 2 DAYS
These are the display events can you confirm Durham please.Garry

Hi Garry,

I've just requested confirmation from our Events Team as soon as I have that confirmation I will let you know.

Regards

Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
25-08-2011 11:59am
Blackseries

Hello Nick.

Can you tell us if there will be fixed service packages available for the Evoque.

Having come from BMW & Audi where these are both available and good value I know having them certainly makes the cost of ownership more predictable and helps considerably with resale.

Many thanks.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
25-08-2011 02:00pm
CRC@LandRover

Hi Blackseries,

That's a good question and one I haven't had before. I'll make some enquiries and get back to you!

Thanks

Nick

25-08-2011 02:04pm
CRC@LandRover

Hi Garry,

I've checked our information and as far as I am aware the Evoque is scheduled to be present at the Streets of Durham Festival.

If you're going I hope you have a lovely time. Let us know what you think of the car when you're back.

Regards

Nick

25-08-2011 03:57pm
CRC@LandRover

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out of the office for just over a week so I won't be reviewing the posts on the forum during this time.

If there is anything that you would like me to look at I'm more than happy to do so when I return but please send me a message to my inbox so that I don't miss it.

Speak to you all soon

Nick

25-08-2011 05:00pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Have a nice break Nick - your inbox will doubtless be overflowing when you get back!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
25-08-2011 05:16pm
mortz

(25-08-2011 05:16pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Have a nice break Nick - your inbox will doubtless be overflowing when you get back!

Opps...nick is probably stressed already....what have I done?....think i'll take a week offLaughing
25-08-2011 10:04pm