Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
CRC@LandRover

RE: Hi Everyone!

Hi John,

Please check your inbox, I have sent you a PM.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
05-03-2014 09:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babyhazey

Hi Pete

I'm wondering if you can help me, as Hunters of Southampton have been a complete dead loss.

I bought my car brand new a month and half ago and the 'R' on the automatic gear panel was defective. I emailed the salesperson who sold it to me two/three times - no reply. I called the showroom - not at his desk and would call when he was back. No call. I called again - not at his desk. I then asked to speak to his manager, explaining the situation. He was now at his desk. He said he would call me back and tell me what would be needed. No call back. I then called again, he was on holiday. Asked to speak to someone. Another salesperson called me back, said he'd look into it. He told me to contact a local garage (I had gone to Southampton through Drive the Deal). My husband informs me that the local garage will not be interested. So I emailed them asking them to contact my local garage (Ascot or Reading) so they could call me. No response to my email.

I'm pregnant, and this is really stressing me out. I've spent 44K on a car with JLR thinking I was buying a premium product with premium customer service and I am sourly disappointed.

Please can you help?
[Image: 14587203031_73fbb17fcf_b.jpg]
06-07-2014 10:08pm
CRC@LandRover

Hello,

Sorry to hear about this.

Please can you PM your following details so I can look into this further:
Reg
VIN
Full Name
Email
Salesman you dealt with at Hunters Southampton

Many Thanks

Mike

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
07-07-2014 09:17am
jamesfeline

Hi

Absolutely disgraceful, its service like this that makes you look as other manufactures .. £40k is a heck of a lot of hard earned money.

I have just purchased a brand new Evoque Dynamic, which after 4 weeks use now has a cracked windscreen. All I wanted was to take to the main dealer in Colchester who can carry out the replacement .. Oh no far to simple, My insurance Admiral want me to use auto windscreens (not on a 4 week old car your not) these company's need to be customer focused or they do not deserve to trade or exist these days

Hope peter sorts this out for you ...

Nick
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 11:34am by jamesfeline.)
15-08-2014 11:33am
Stadt Panzer

(15-08-2014 11:33am)jamesfeline Wrote:  Hi

Absolutely disgraceful, its service like this that makes you look as other manufactures .. £40k is a heck of a lot of hard earned money.

I have just purchased a brand new Evoque Dynamic, which after 4 weeks use now has a cracked windscreen. All I wanted was to take to the main dealer in Colchester who can carry out the replacement .. Oh no far to simple, My insurance Admiral want me to use auto windscreens (not on a 4 week old car your not) these company's need to be customer focused or they do not deserve to trade or exist these days

Hope peter sorts this out for you ...

Nick

Not trying to be funny Nick but the chances are that your local dealer will have a company like auto windscreens come in and do the replacement anyway. Dealers don't have the same amount of experience as windscreen company's.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
07-02-2015 09:44am
Albert Mcfly

Hi
10-10-2017 03:22pm
CrosbyCulbert

Hi Nick,
Welcome to the forum, I am also new and excited as found many informative threads with useful posts and helpful links.
06-07-2018 02:52pm
Flinders

Hi everyone

I have just joined the forum as I am looking to buy an evoque so thought here will be the best place to find out the ins and outs of an evoque!

My husband has a 2011 RRS and I currently have a BMW X6 but running costs are steep and I travel a 50 mile round trip daily to work. Looking for something that travels miles well and still a prestige vehicle so the evoque fits the bill....or I hope!?

Which is the best model in the range? Which engine is the sportier feel or ride and the highest model variant for interior gadgets etc?

Many thanks from a hope to be an owner soon!

2015 2.2 SD4 Evoque Dynamic|Black Pack|Santorini Black
02-12-2018 04:09pm
RogB

Hi Flinders

welcome to the madhouse. There is also another forum evoqueownersclub.co.uk which may have more information on. Many of us are members on both.

I drive 60 miles round trip commute on country roads and the A1 5 days a week. im a little heavy footed by 3/4 tank will last me the working week and the weekend as a general rule. So maybe a little better than your X6 (and probably a sight more capable in 4WD conditions than a BMW Very Happy )

Spec will depend on your budget, as the trim levels and names changed in the 2016 facelift so it will vary.

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
03-12-2018 09:24am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Model names are changing again for 2019MY, to the Jaguar system to add further confusion and save 10p a year on tailgate badges!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
03-12-2018 10:22am