Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here and Now Question
Gthornton

Here and Now Question

Ladies and Gents,

I've been invited to a 'Here & Now' event for the Evoque and was wondering what it comprises of...

If its an unassisted drive event like I've been reading about im totally in! However if its just a viewing i'll probably give it a miss as I have a test drive booked next week anyway.

Any experiences would be most appreciated....

Cheers!!

Arrived: 4WD SD4 Auto, Prestige, LUX Buckingham Blue w/everything apart from rear screens.
Current/ For Sale: C63 AMG Estate.
Gone: RRS TDV8, F360, Boxster S x3, F328GTS, Caterham etc...
04-09-2011 07:50pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
evoqueboy

RE: Here and Now Question

I'm fairly sure it's just a viewing for all those who have placed a deposit.
04-09-2011 08:02pm
cjfp

Viewing - but if past events are anything to go by, the food and drink will be good so well worth trip if not too far to go.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
04-09-2011 08:27pm
Token

Just a viewing...but all part of the 'event' of buying a new car...go and soak it up Smile

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
04-09-2011 08:29pm
bell-auto-services

Id go and experience it, afterall you have helped pay for it when you pay for your car.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
04-09-2011 08:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gthornton

Cheers guys, thanks for the info!!! I'll go along and get my £46k's worth!!

Arrived: 4WD SD4 Auto, Prestige, LUX Buckingham Blue w/everything apart from rear screens.
Current/ For Sale: C63 AMG Estate.
Gone: RRS TDV8, F360, Boxster S x3, F328GTS, Caterham etc...
04-09-2011 09:50pm
bell-auto-services

Thumbs Up

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
04-09-2011 10:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brommy

(04-09-2011 08:02pm)evoqueboy Wrote:  I'm fairly sure it's just a viewing for all those who have placed a deposit.

The most I've done is ordered a brochure on line, and I received a 'here + now' invite for this Saturday/Sunday 10th/11th.

Do I need to accept their invitation and book a slot or just turn up? What should my wife and I expect; the hard sell or something more casual with a free coffee?
Is there likely to be a variety of trims to view as I'd like to compare a Pure alongside a Prestige?
04-09-2011 11:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If you read the invitation it should tell you if you have to RSVP, normally with LR events you have to. You won't get the hard sell because they have sold out for a long time into next year and yes there should be at least 3 cars in the showroom for you to see and they will be different trim levels, some dealers might even add dealer fit accessories to them if they have them in stock. It's free so go along and enjoy the day and you might even get a drive in one of the road going demo cars

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-09-2011 11:59pm
brommy

(04-09-2011 11:59pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  If you read the invitation it should tell you if you have to RSVP, normally with LR events you have to. You won't get the hard sell because they have sold out for a long time into next year and yes there should be at least 3 cars in the showroom for you to see and they will be different trim levels, some dealers might even add dealer fit accessories to them if they have them in stock. It's free so go along and enjoy the day and you might even get a drive in one of the road going demo cars

Thumbs Up

The invite does mention an RSVP email address and phone number, I suppose I should be courteous and give them the rough time I can make it for. It also mentions an 'accompanied ride and drive' so hopefully we'll both get to try a SD4 auto on 19"s with standard suspension at a variety of speeds/roads; a reasonably common config?

I won't order until we see a Pure and Prestige (even if one is a coupe and the other a 5 door) and drive an SD4 auto (any trim). Does anyone think I should wait for a drive in a 5 door with standard suspension if the closest offer is a 3 door with AD?
05-09-2011 12:16am