Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello to you all
BigBadSheep

Hello to you all

Just one question
I'm a future owner of Evoque - by the end of June should be mine. I was wondering if the Land Rover Experience is a general thing that goes in all countries, no matter what the model.
I've ordered a Pure with Pure Tech pack and I'm from Italy. The dealer didn't mentioned anything about it...
Thanks
07-02-2013 09:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

RE: Hello to you all

Land rover have Experience centres all over the world, and feature all the recent models.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
08-02-2013 01:00pm
muff

Hello to you all

I did it today with the wife in an Evoque at Dunkeld. Brilliant. Every owner or prospective owner must do this. What the car is capable of off road is quite remarkable.
(08-02-2013 06:06pm)muff Wrote:  I did it today with the wife in an Evoque at Dunkeld. Brilliant. Every owner or prospective owner must do this. What the car is capable of off road is quite remarkable.

I should add that it was the off road land rover experience we experienced lol
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 06:07pm by muff.)
08-02-2013 06:06pm
rchrdleigh

Currently there are no LR Experience Centres in Italy which is probably why Dealer in Italy made no mention of one. There are 2 in Austria, one in France. This map shows current locations around the world.

http://www.landrover.com/Microsites/GWS4...REMap.html
08-02-2013 06:47pm
Biker

None in Australia.
4 in South Africa. And ZA only the size of one state in Australia? hhmm.......
Maybe it is because you can practise your parking skills in Sydney on any day on the M2, M4, M5?

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
09-02-2013 08:48am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

In the UK both the factories also have their own LRE Centres on site. Solihull one is brilliant and has things the other centres don't have. I've really enjoyed doing the Home of the Legend Gold days at Soilhull - factory tour followed by the LRE. Best experience was taking a Freelander1 G4 car around the Jungle track after very heavy rain with water up over wheel arches being followed by a Defender. OK so the Freebie was specially prepared for upper deep water wading with a raised intake etc but it was great fun and not a drop of water came into the cabin, unlike in the Defender that was behind us.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
10-02-2013 03:25pm