Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Evoque
Ianpembs

New Evoque

After 4 and a half months wait just taken delivery of my new Evoque and must say it is great and well worth the wait after lots of second thoughts on colour both in and out Im really pleased with my choice it looks feels and drives great a feels a quality car. Im just getting to grips with all the toys which will probably take a while. One minor thing I am not sure about are the puddle lamps. I work shifts and in the early hours went out to the car and pressed unlock and was treated to a great light display the lights came on and two perfect circles of light from the puddle lights came on clearly lighting up the area around driver and passenger doors with the logo displayed clearly in each circle a real wow factor. However when I arrived at work a blacked out dock area on leaving the car the puddle lights did not come on and I was stepping out into darkness so was wondering if they only come on when entering the car and nothing on exiting which seems strange or have I missed something.

OG Prestige, Panoroof , style 4 wheels, spare wheel, heated steering wheel, auto dip rear mirror, Vibe interior with Ivory roof lining. Dark Oak trim.
31-07-2012 01:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

New Evoque

Congrats! Not sure about the puddle lamps as I'm still waiting for my delivery soon. Pretty sure someone else will have the answer for u.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
31-07-2012 10:25pm
PhilSkill

RE: New Evoque

My puddle lights come on when I unlock from the keyfob along with the signature lights and rear lights and stay on till the car is locked again on exit, maybe different with keyless entry though.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 11:12pm by PhilSkill.)
31-07-2012 11:10pm
Ianpembs

RE: New Evoque

Cheers Phil forgot to mention mine not keyless entry will try that. On exiting car I usually just open door by handle it may be because I have set the headlights on auto and a delay of 30 secs on head lights so will play with settings.
31-07-2012 11:22pm