Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
MartinP

Hello!

I have been lurking on here for a while now, soaking up information about the Evoque so I thought it about time I said hello. I am considering changing from a Jaguar XF to an Evoque and the forum is helping me to finalise my spec. Hopefully I will become a member of the community very shortly. Keep up the good work guys!!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 06:53pm by MartinP.)
23-01-2012 08:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

RE: Hello!

Hi Martin
Welcome to the forum! There is loads of Evoque info on here to help you decide your spec. Let us know what you order.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
23-01-2012 11:13am
MartinP

Thanks Caroline.
I have the majority of my spec sorted except for the colour - Havana is the likely choice with an Ambiance interior but I have not seen one in the flesh yet. As soon as it's decided I will let you all know!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
23-01-2012 11:56am
MartinP

Well I think I have finalised my spec.
Prestige, SD4, 5 Door, Manual, Havana, Ambiance, Lux Pack plus spare wheel.
Anything obvious missing?

24-01-2012 09:01am