Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heko or Climair wind deflectors
L18ESK

Heko or Climair wind deflectors

So over the years I've mostly had wind deflectors on all my cars , so looking for some for the RRE , after searching on the forum i see a few of you use climair ones , however has any of you used the heko ones?

previous usage i prefer the Heko for fit and finish but always good to ask about Smile

thanks

MY14 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic - Santorini Black with full Black Pack- Panoramic Roof - Xenons - 20" Black Dynamic - Memory Seats - Privacy Glass - Illuminated sill plates - Genuine RR mats

on the list Very Happy - Dash Cam - Genuine RR boot liner
08-09-2017 08:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JustinDOzone

RE: Heko or Climair wind deflectors

(08-09-2017 08:48am)L18ESK Wrote:  So over the years I've mostly had wind deflectors on all my cars , so looking for some for the RRE , after searching on the forum i see a few of you use climair ones , however has any of you used the heko ones?

previous usage i prefer the Heko for fit and finish but always good to ask about Smile

thanks

Sorry about the late reply but I just joined today!

Not sure about availability in Scotland but my favorites are from McNeil WeatherTech where I've also bought Floor Liners and Cargo Liners for every car I've owned over the past 30 years. Here is a link to the 2014 RRE Accessories they offer; http://www.weathertech.com/land-rover_ra...er-evoque/

The "Windflectors" they offer are designed (and perhaps also manufactured?) in Germany so they could be a private label version of one of the brands you mention. Anyway the fit and finish of all products has been perfect and the quality superb! Obviously be careful about Floor Liners from the USA if you have RH drive. Good luck!
14-10-2017 10:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply