Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatchbag bootliners available in a couple of weeks
PhilB

Hatchbag bootliners available in a couple of weeks

Firstly I'm not connected with Hatchbag but have had their bootliners in my last five cars.
Heavy duty washable PVC, easy fit with velcro fasteners that don't peel or come unstuck.
I contacted them today and they are doing the patterns at the moment so the liners should be available to order in a week or two.
They do various styles including ones with splits allowing rear seat folding with the liner in place.
They are talking about £80 at the moment for the full liner.

Link to the mess a pup made of an Evoque in only 3 weeks: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HatchBag-B...5564483539

Their website: http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/

I've not seen the LR liners but I would thoroughly recommend the Hatchbag liners.

Phil

Prestige SD4 5 door manual, Firenze, vibe, style 4, adaptive dynamics, privacy, Hybrid tv, spare wheel, grey oak wood finisher, ebony headliner.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 07:53pm by PhilB.)
18-01-2012 07:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveR

RE: Hatchbag bootliners available in a couple of weeks

I'd really like a hatchbag that covered all the load space when the seats are folded for those runs to the tip
18-01-2012 08:09pm
PhilB

RE: Hatchbag bootliners available in a couple of weeks

(18-01-2012 08:09pm)DaveR Wrote:  I'd really like a hatchbag that covered all the load space when the seats are folded for those runs to the tip
Dave, the versions I've had have a velcro seam in the corner of the sidewall and the seatback.
When you fold the rear seats the sidewall liners stay in place and the seat back cover folds forward with the seat back.
When ordering you need to select the folding seat option.
I used mine on sea fishing trips in the past and when really grotty just took the whole liner out, hosed it down,
let it dry and put it back in. Very tough and waterproof.

Prestige SD4 5 door manual, Firenze, vibe, style 4, adaptive dynamics, privacy, Hybrid tv, spare wheel, grey oak wood finisher, ebony headliner.
18-01-2012 08:29pm