Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatchbag
mnd

Hatchbag

Hi all, Not sure if you've seen this:

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1421

Great product and exactly what i need but shipping to Aus makes the product price go from $140ish to $230ish Aus. Does anybody know of any local products that are this good ?

thanks
Mark
02-02-2012 06:42am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bomberboy

RE: Hatchbag

(02-02-2012 06:42am)mnd Wrote:  Hi all, Not sure if you've seen this:

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1421

Great product and exactly what i need but shipping to Aus makes the product price go from $140ish to $230ish Aus. Does anybody know of any local products that are this good ?

thanks
Mark

Hey Mark,
I'm a dog owner, and there are many pet related solutions to SUV's are are similar to some of the pics you showed. Not customised for the evoque, but also dirt cheap in comparison to the costs above. Check out http://www.petsmart.com/family/index.jsp...Id=3245544

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
02-02-2012 07:16am
mnd

Is anybody interested in trying to arrange a group shipping of these?
Seems to be the best product on the market.
05-02-2012 11:11pm
Bretto

I would be interested in a group shipping.

Anyone got a quote on the VPLVS0090 from RR? From the picture it looks like there is no cover on the floor? Is this correct?

Pure, SD4, Fuji, Pano, Tech Pack, Nav, Clear View Pack, Rear Camera
06-02-2012 02:02am
JoBro

Got a quote from Alto Range Rover for the VPLVS0090 and they are quoting $341.35 which is roughly $100 more than if i was to buy it from the UK and have it shipped including the postage costs.

But i still might just get it from the dealer as it might be easier in the long run.

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
17-05-2012 01:12am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
peet

Hi
I have one of the Hatchbag liners and have to say it is very good. I spoke to Ralph Jackson who is the Sales Manager at Hatchbag and he was extremely helpful. I would recommend you give him a shout with regard to a group shipping price

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
17-05-2012 11:39am
Donny Dog

(06-02-2012 02:02am)Bretto Wrote:  I would be interested in a group shipping.

Anyone got a quote on the VPLVS0090 from RR? From the picture it looks like there is no cover on the floor? Is this correct?

I have the RR version, and it is ideal. It includes things which are extras with the 'Hatchbag', such as a flap to cover the bumper, a zip up back to protect the door, and an extension to cover the rear seats when they are lowered, as well as a rather nice bag, so you need to be careful when comparing prices. In my opinion, it's also a lot easier to fit.

As regards the floor, yes, it covers the floor and the material is waterproof and very robust, but for heavier loads or to protect from more severe damage I also have a RR rubber boot mat, which fits perfectly with or without the boot liner.
17-05-2012 01:08pm
doug

(17-05-2012 01:08pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  I have the RR version, and it is ideal. It includes things which are extras with the 'Hatchbag', such as a flap to cover the bumper, a zip up back to protect the door, and an extension to cover the rear seats when they are lowered, as well as a rather nice bag, so you need to be careful when comparing prices. In my opinion, it's also a lot easier to fit.

As regards the floor, yes, it covers the floor and the material is waterproof and very robust, but for heavier loads or to protect from more severe damage I also have a RR rubber boot mat, which fits perfectly with or without the boot liner.

Good advice,
But I have to ask the question, as to what on earth are you carrying in your boot to need the waterproof bag & rubber mat Laughing

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
17-05-2012 04:59pm
JoBro

Re: Hatchbag

Wet scuba gear

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
18-05-2012 09:39am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

(17-05-2012 04:59pm)doug Wrote:  Good advice,
But I have to ask the question, as to what on earth are you carrying in your boot to need the waterproof bag & rubber mat Laughing

Four wheels with tyres fitted, several hundredweight of cold lay tarmac, scrap bicycles, mucky wellies, plants........just the usual stuff!Smile
18-05-2012 01:46pm