Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hadley Green Land Rover (HGG) aquired by Cambria PLC
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

Just a quick note with some news from HGG.

Yesterday we were acquired by Cambria PLC, with our Land Rover side of the business being the first LR dealership within the Cambria portfolio.

More information can be found here: http://www.am-online.com/news/2014/7/8/c...ers/36407/

Our trading name is now Grange Land Rover, Barnet in line with the existing Jaguar businesses within Cambria. The team is eaxctly the same, therefore if you are looking for any assistance then please contact either Jeremy or myself at jeremy.jackson@grange.co.uk or james.tayler@grange.co.uk or call 0208 440 8252.

Over the course of the next few days you will see our sign-on and banner change to reflect the name change.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
09-07-2014 02:49pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarkA_

Good stuff! Anthony mentioned you guys might be moving after the other acquisition. Good luck with your new owners!

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
11-07-2014 09:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply