Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had it a month.
Belvoirbloke

Had it a month.

After a few wobbles of faith I now love the car.

Having gone into the dealers and had the suspension tweak, the ride is certainly better, I don’t know why this wasn’t down before I got it though.
The inside is just sublime and so far all the toys do make perfect sense, I can now remember where to position the gear select without looking and a firm push of the hard keys and a respectful wait brings radio/satnav with ease. You learn a certain rhythm when entering a postcode. We did find it hard to change our complete destination en-route though.
Blue tooth is almost instantaneous which I gather is not the same with all makes .. i.e. BMW.
My average fuel is ok at 37mpg for all driving.
Often come back to the car to find people gathered around looking, I think it’s because it’s new but also because it’s British, people are glad to see “success stories”.
I’m still a bit scared to manoeuvre solely using the rear camera ((
I still get a buzzing sound from the rear offside door, but when the radio is on I don’t notice and it doesn’t happen often anyway.

My real negative was the ride, which against all my expectations has been improved quite considerable, maybe also with use its settled in too.

Also learning to use paddles !!

Hope everyone else is enjoying too.

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 02:30pm by Belvoirbloke.)
17-06-2012 02:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

RE: Had it a month.

Great !! After more than 6 months and more than 15'000km, I still very happy with my Evoque !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
17-06-2012 06:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply