Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HDC not available, 2 wheel drive only traction reduced, parking brake fault messages
Buddysteven4

HDC not available, 2 wheel drive only traction reduced, parking brake fault messages

I just started my Range Rover evoque 2015 today and the HDC was unavailable, 2 wheel drive and traction reduced, and parking brake fault. These messages came up and I had my car towed with Land rovers roadside assistance. Has anyone else experience the same problem?
11-08-2017 12:38am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: HDC not available, 2 wheel drive only traction reduced, parking brake fault messages

Hi Yes it's not uncommon, could be numerous things from a sensor to something more major, there has been some with wiring damaged on the Haldex unit that causes this, you should still be in warranty so hopefully they'll sort it for you.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-08-2017 10:35am
jeffersj

RE: HDC not available, 2 wheel drive only traction reduced, parking brake fault messages

Yes same thing happened to my wife's car, Haldex Unit was replaced under warranty. there should be a thread about this problem on here somewhere.

Jeff

Member of Defender2 and Disco3/4 forums, currently driving a 90 300tdi and the Evoque Dynamic which is really my wife's car.
16-08-2017 09:37am