Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Medic!!! Man down
PhilSkill

RE: Medic!!! Man down

Well done for taking it so well, least its only a bit of cosmetics, nothing structural! Good luck with repairs!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
28-11-2011 12:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ajmooseman

Well I've got her back, 2 weeks without it due to work and repair, you forget how beautiful the evoque is!
Big smiles driving it home last night and went to local off licence at about 8:30, group of youths crowded around to admire!
Detailing and paint protection this weekend, so should be looking "MINT" (well thats what the youths said last night)

Disclaimer: FAO of Mark_n and others it may concern
While all efforts will be made to delivery statements in English. I can only apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes made while posting my thoughts and opinions. If any post featuring such mistakes should offend, then tough SH*T!
01-12-2011 03:11pm
Evoqess

And in no time you will have forgotten the car ever sustained the injury! Thumbs Up Glad to hear your Evoque is back!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
01-12-2011 07:54pm