Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got a bargain, I hope
yyzheng

RE: Got a bargain, I hope

2 weeks into ownership and I am amazed by the 'neck twisting' power of the evoque.

What I meant by that is everywhere I go ppl turn around to look at the car. I even had a group of ppl looking at and discussing it whilst I went to collect it at the car park...

This is indeed a high profile attention magnet...

Si4 Pure 5 Door, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Tech Pack, 19" Style 4, Power Tailgate, Front Sensors, Reverse Camera, HDD Navigation and Rear Vents.
07-11-2012 09:01am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

It's amazing! The car has been out for a year now here... and the number of people who just talk about it and watch as you drive past is unbelievable! happens everywhere!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-11-2012 02:04am
SuH

Got a bargain, I hope

Same here Smile
09-11-2012 09:00am
Tibstar

(27-10-2012 06:05am)yyzheng Wrote:  Just bought an evoque is 4 pure new with the following options:

Tech pack
Metallic paint
19" alloy
Panoramic roof
Power tailgate
Front sensor
Rear camera
HDD navigation
Rear air vents

Listed price $89900 drive away, negotiated down to $65000 with 3 year free servicing and loan car.

Did I get a bargain or was it standard pricing?

Hi yyzheng,

Im a newbie to the forum and also Evoques, I been shopping around for few weeks now and it seems so hard to find one that I like within my budget Crying.....and then I saw your post which is exactly what I have been looking but my budget is $60k....so I'm thinking of taking the HDD Nav out as one of the options and go with a petrol engine instead of the diesel to reduce the cost and thinking of calling your dealer....before I do that just wanted to ask you and the forum these questions;

1) Is the HDD Navigation crap? Because I have read few other UK fourm and they all saying that Nav on the Evoques are very slow and too many options to press before you can start using it....etc

2) Cost wise does the Petrol Vs Diesel, which is better?

Your Response is much appreciated...
Thanks
27-12-2012 02:45am