Metallic paint
19" alloy
Panoramic roof
Power tailgate
Front sensor
Rear camera
HDD navigation
Rear air vents

Listed price $89900 drive away, negotiated down to $65000 with 3 year free servicing and loan car.

Did I get a bargain or was it standard pricing?

Si4 Pure 5 Door, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Tech Pack, 19" Style 4, Power Tailgate, Front Sensors, Reverse Camera, HDD Navigation and Rear Vents.
27-10-2012 06:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BA74

RE: Got a bargain, I hope

Looks like an awesome deal to me.
More features and paid less than I did!

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
27-10-2012 06:51am
yyzheng

Thanks. Smile. I can sleep easy tonight. It's a lot of $$$ for a toy! Hehe.

Si4 Pure 5 Door, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Tech Pack, 19" Style 4, Power Tailgate, Front Sensors, Reverse Camera, HDD Navigation and Rear Vents.
27-10-2012 07:04am
Ringo

I am assuming that it was a floor model. If it was an order, you got the deal of the year!
I'm paying nearly the same for nowhere near your specs.
Well done
Can you let us know which dealer?

TD4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, auto head lights
Ordered : Early Aug, Build :Nov 21 :Boat arrived 9th Jan,Very Happy Dealer called, picking up Friday Jan 25th
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 10:10am by Ringo.)
27-10-2012 09:38am
yyzheng

(27-10-2012 09:38am)Ringo Wrote:  I am assuming that it was a floor model. If it was an order, you got the deal of the year!
I'm paying nearly the same for nowhere near your specs.
Well done
Can you let us know which dealer?

Thanks for agreeing I got a good deal. Smile Having huge post purchase stress now which can only mitigated by the fact that its a good deal. Hehe...

You are right, its a 'floor model'. Built in May I was told and it sits with other dozen similar excessively optioned Evoques at the back of the dealership. Dealers must have realised heavily optioned vehicles aren't selling so they have to resort to heavy discounting. They also rebate from HQ for shifting some of these top speced evoques, so good deals are out there.

Will disclose dealership after I picked up the vehicle in a few days. Smile check back soon

27-10-2012 10:31am
Craig_d1

28% discount with free servicing!!!!!!!
We'd be lucky to get a tank of fuel over here. Congrats on the car.
27-10-2012 03:30pm
PhilSkill

Sound like a fabulous deal, almost too good to be true, unless cars are deliberately priced high to use deal psychology to make sales. But then I checked the Exchange rates... last time I was in Aus I got ~2.2Asd to the pound, now its 1.53! that makes it a loaded Pure for ~41000 pounds sterling...! Thats loaded Dynamic (not Lux) in UK.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 11:57pm by PhilSkill.)
27-10-2012 11:56pm
yyzheng

(27-10-2012 11:56pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Sound like a fabulous deal, almost too good to be true, unless cars are deliberately priced high to use deal psychology to make sales. But then I checked the Exchange rates... last time I was in Aus I got ~2.2Asd to the pound, now its 1.53! that makes it a loaded Pure for ~41000 pounds sterling...! Thats loaded Dynamic (not Lux) in UK.

Yeah. I think the advertised price $89900 drive away is a bit excessive.

Done some calculations myself by adding RRP of that model to the listed prices of all the added options which worked out to be $83000 driveaway. So in reality it's about a discount of 25%, not taking into account the 3 year free servicing and loan car. Smile

28-10-2012 12:27am
Kentboy

(27-10-2012 03:30pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  28% discount with free servicing!!!!!!!
We'd be lucky to get a tank of fuel over here. Congrats on the car.

That discount and the cost to ship to the other side of the world really annoys me when half a tank of fuel and a bunch of garage flowers was best I could get in the UK. We are mugs.

I have also just placed an order for a new BMW 5 series. 5 weeks delivery and managed to negotiate a £3500 discount on a £35000 car!

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 01:49pm by cjfp.)
28-10-2012 09:45am
Amadeus

3yrs warranty & free servicing is standard here on a new vehicle but all in all sounds like a good bargain (assuming no or low kms). I've come close to buying a demo but they just don't have everything I want so am prepared to wait it out (I'm telling myself July at the latest). Happy driving yyzheng and post some photos when you can.

Kentboy - at least you UK guys are closer to the factory!

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 11:25pm by Amadeus.)
28-10-2012 11:20pm