Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye
markwiggy

Goodbye

Well the Evoque has gone drove off into the sunset yesterday, not really sorry to be honest really looking forward to getting back into an Audi, pity it won't be until September.

Anyway I would like to thank you all for your advice,banter etc and wish you all good luck for the future.

Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
29-03-2013 06:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Goodbye

Mmm I know that feeling too - though I do miss seeing the Evoque on the drive as it was good to look at, hopefully the SQ5 will make me smile just as much. So what Audi are you waiting for?

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
29-03-2013 06:36pm
markwiggy

RE: Goodbye

(29-03-2013 06:36pm)Straydox Wrote:  Mmm I know that feeling too - though I do miss seeing the Evoque on the drive as it was good to look at, hopefully the SQ5 will make me smile just as much. So what Audi are you waiting for?

I will miss the looks of the car as it did look stunning, but never mind,the wife is more upset than I am but she'll get over it.

I've ordered the new A3 Sportback 20TDI in S-Line trim with lots of goodies on it. I have had about 5 different A3's and S3's over the years and have always been very happy with them, so thought I would give the new model a try. Had a test drive a few weeks ago and felt immediately at home, so struck a good deal and ordered one.

Mark

Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 door Orkney Grey Black Roof with Panoramic and Privacy Glass
29-03-2013 07:23pm