Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good news (and some less good)
Rossy100

Good news (and some less good)

Good news: My car went into build yesterday! (ordered early November).

The less good news: Factory closed all next week so means will have to wait a while longer before build completed and car sent to dealer.

Getting closer..... But in some ways the wait feels longer than ever! (not helped by fact that I sold my car 3 weeks ago and am fed up of hire cars, scrounging lifts, or borrowing the wife's car!)
01-06-2012 08:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

RE: Good news (and some less good)

Believe me it'll be worth the wait. You should have done the factory tour and you might have seen it being built like I did with mine, only mine was built 2 days early so was complete when I toured the assembly line.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
01-06-2012 08:40pm
Neo

RE: Good news (and some less good)

I'm the same with you on this one. My car goes into build on the 15th June (might be moving up to 9th - as the vista printout says). I was hoping another week earlier but if the factory is closed next week then the chances of that are zero. I have sold my car 1 months ago so it's a 4 months wait for my new car! Currently catching the crappy train to work and staying home because of no car, hehe

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
02-06-2012 08:21am