Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Going, Going.............
mark_n

RE: Going, Going.............

(08-05-2014 09:56pm)Redrob Wrote:  I train with a chap who has taken delivery of his Autobiography 5.0 ltr Supercharged
Sport, with almost every extra on it including massaging seats etc.... Cost £111,000

That's going some, the AB is hardly poverty spec; things like RSE and the £4k Meridian upgrade will load it up but there's a lot of frippery which will be worth next to nothing come resale but he probably doesn't care. Mine is coming out at £86k.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
09-05-2014 09:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
timhum

I've also considered switching to a Range Rover Sport; had a good long test drive, on my own, and was very impressed. Whilst not inexpensive the real turn-off for me was being told that the waiting list was in the region of 12 months, totally ridiculous in my view. I've never waited more than 4 or 5 months for a car and that includes Aston martin and Porsche.

Tim
Evoque SD4 Pure Tech, Auto, Orkney, Panoramic roof, dipping and folding mirrors
09-05-2014 10:59pm
Chrisr1806

Lead times must have got longer. I waited just under 6 months for my RRS HSE (end September to 1st March)

Arrived: MY14.5 RRS HSE SDV6 in Loire Blue, Ivory interior, piano black trim, privacy glass,
panoramic sunroof, tow bar, mudflaps and full size spare Cool

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black, 19" Alloys, ebony interior,
piano black trim & grab handles, privacy glass, lux pack, rear spoiler, mudflaps and tow bar Very Happy
10-05-2014 10:03am