Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glamour shots
Blackseries

Glamour shots

Some glamorous shots of Evoques ..... could probably be used as wallpapers.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail...he-evoque/

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-08-2011 07:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

RE: Glamour shots

Great find, nice photos.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
30-08-2011 09:01pm
alsaamike

Those are the same 3 Evoques that visited Ft. Worth recently. Got to drive the black pure. From the photos it looks like the hood crease on the Firenze has been repaired. Also, I had posted some low res pics of the black pure with mudflaps, but these shots show the mudflaps/splash guards more clearly.
31-08-2011 04:21am
LP

The Black Pure in these pics is very similar to the Evoque I've ordered (same wheels, tinted rear windows etc). I think the only difference on the outside is the orange lenses that the US spec cars have in the headlamps. I twitted the author of the article and he uploaded some higher resolution pics to his flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thisisasumm...hotostream
02-09-2011 09:06am
Blackseries

(02-09-2011 09:06am)LP Wrote:  The Black Pure in these pics is very similar to the Evoque I've ordered (same wheels, tinted rear windows etc).
I think the US Pure looks slighty different to the UK Pure. It has some of the UK Prestige trim bits. ie Bonnet vents and door sills. I think thats why they call it Pure Plus in the US.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
02-09-2011 09:35am