Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GAP Insurance
Tony

RE: GAP Insurance

(08-06-2014 12:10pm)MarkA_ Wrote:  Make sure you get vehicle replacement cover not return to invoice. MY15 change is prime example as there are price rises. Vehicle replacement cover will pay the difference between the old and new model prices, RTI just to the original invoice value.

Noted: has to be new for old, some 'vehicle replacement' policies will replace your 'lost' car with one of similar age/value and I don't do used cars. I doubt we will replace this with another Evoque or JLR product for that matter, next vehicle change will be time for a change!.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
08-06-2014 12:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

Never bothered with it have had the car 2 and half years now Smile Also never took it out on any of my cars Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
09-06-2014 10:41am
t16mbo

Hi
Where's best to get quotes for pls
08-11-2014 07:50pm