Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
G-Techniq - Autoglym or whatever
Crabacle

G-Techniq - Autoglym or whatever

Landrover dealership is recommending a full Autoglym treatment, £350 - whereas there's the G-Techniq or whatever else.

Question is what the hell should I get applied ?
13-10-2012 08:02pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: G-Techniq - Autoglym or whatever

As a valeter myself & just today went to do a standard valet on a 5 week old BMW 3 Series that the customer paid for BMW's "Seal & Protect" product which is actually Diamondbrite I spent ages trying to remove the bugs and dirt from the car & had to use neat shampoo on some areas I would say watch them apply it as I told the customer that if the dealer has actually applied anything other than the standard PDi polish to your car then I will eat my Range Rover.
I wouldn't trust a dealer to apply anything as most of them rush the cleaners (not valeters) & pay them so little that their is either no incentive to do it or not enough time or both. Best thing is as I say insist on watching them (should take approx 1.5 to 2 hours on a fully prepped car) or have a mobile valeter come to your home to do it then you can see for yourself which is what I sugested to my BMW customer today after sugesting she speaks to the dealer to try & get a refund.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
13-10-2012 08:32pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevoque

Take it to a Detailer and get it done properly if your not into doing or experienced enough yourself ! Gtechniq +1 for me
13-10-2012 10:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crabacle

Thanks all. Am speaking to the local Gtechniq dealer
16-10-2012 04:41am