Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji White Roof
Gio1210

Fuji White Roof

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've recently purchased a Fuji white SD4 and would like to paint the roof black.
Does anyone know the colour code that should be used? (i.e. the one used by factory on white body/black roof cars).

Also, is there anything that i should give particular attention to (door lines etc) ?

Thanks
02-11-2016 06:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
syl

RE: Fuji White Roof

Pretty sure they use LRC820 Santorini black.

Might be a lot cheaper, and reversible, to get it wrapped.

MY17 RR Evoque TD4 Autobiography
MY17 RRS SDV6 Autobiography
02-11-2016 09:35pm
RogB

There is also a spray called Plasti dip. its cheaper than traditional paint and better than a wrap as its easy to apply.
Comes in matt and now gloss in lots of colours and can be used on anything from wheels to grills to full body sprays.
If you don't like it, it peels off, but is very resilient as well.
Google it for lots more info.
I had some trim and grill done on a Freelander 2 by a body shop but it was the matt finish. A few months later they showed me a new Evoque that they had done the gloss black pack on (instead of £2.5k from LR they charged under £1k for wheels, tow covers etc) it looked really good IMO

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
03-11-2016 10:27am
Gio1210

thanks for your replies .. problem is , that i am in Cyprus and neither wrap or Plasti Dip is available here Smile !
Therefore stuck with paint option!
03-11-2016 04:26pm
RogB

not sure how wrap or plasti dip would stand up to the Cyrpus sun so painting Santorini black (or just plain gloss black) is the best option

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
04-11-2016 09:19am