Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics)
Evo-king

RE: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics)

Evoque U.

Congrats and really pleased for you.

When we did our factory tour last month, our tour guide Terry mentioned to us that a couple from Oz came over last year and did the tour, if I recollect correctly, they got the special treatment, got to see their car I think.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-04-2012 09:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

Can i ask did you sell the wheels that came with the car?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
29-04-2012 10:00am
Griff449

How do you arrange a factory tour?

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
29-04-2012 10:00am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoque U

(29-04-2012 09:47am)Evo-king Wrote:  Evoque U.

Congrats and really pleased for you.

When we did our factory tour last month, our tour guide Terry mentioned to us that a couple from Oz came over last year and did the tour, if I recollect correctly, they got the special treatment, got to see their car I think.

Hey mate, it sounds like it may have been us, we were lucky enough to see our exact build car sitting on the side of the production line, opened the doors and saw the spirit interior for the first time.. Absolutely loved the tour, Terry and the rest of the staff were fantastic, picked up in an OG Evoque and even got to drive the Evoque back to the hotel.

Congrats also on your pick up, car looks fantastic, im sure you will love it just as much as we do.
(29-04-2012 10:00am)Neo Wrote:  Can i ask did you sell the wheels that came with the car?

Hey Neo, we have kept the old wheels for now. Just in case wecan bring ourselves to go 4wding
(29-04-2012 10:00am)Griff449 Wrote:  How do you arrange a factory tour?

Hey Griff449,

Check out this link

http://www.landrover.com/gl/en/lr/experi.../halewood/

We emailed and booked online from Oz

Well worth it

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 11:24am by Evoque U.)
29-04-2012 11:19am
Evo-king

Griff don't forget to ask for Danielle when booking and mention your heard about it from the Baby RR Forum, you might get a discount.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-04-2012 05:03pm
Evoque U

Picked up our wheels today, really happy with the look and certainly the ride,

Unfortunately only had my iPhone on me to take pics, will get better ones soon

[Image: 6ea4fcfc.jpg]

[Image: 7296d3c4.jpg]

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

01-05-2012 09:09am
Evoque U

Here are some more pics, a little bit clearer

[Image: IMG_8747.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8749.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8758.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8745.jpg]

04-05-2012 03:13pm
Griff449

(29-04-2012 11:19am)Evoque U Wrote:  Hey mate, it sounds like it may have been us, we were lucky enough to see our exact build car sitting on the side of the production line, opened the doors and saw the spirit interior for the first time.. Absolutely loved the tour, Terry and the rest of the staff were fantastic, picked up in an OG Evoque and even got to drive the Evoque back to the hotel.

Congrats also on your pick up, car looks fantastic, im sure you will love it just as much as we do.

Hey Neo, we have kept the old wheels for now. Just in case wecan bring ourselves to go 4wding

Hey Griff449,

Check out this link

http://www.landrover.com/gl/en/lr/experi.../halewood/

We emailed and booked online from Oz

Well worth it

Thanks! Will have a look sounds like a good dayboutbVery HappyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
(29-04-2012 05:03pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Griff don't forget to ask for Danielle when booking and mention your heard about it from the Baby RR Forum, you might get a discount.

Good idea will do Very Happy

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 05:13pm by Griff449.)
04-05-2012 05:12pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

In the Events section you will see how to contact the LRE at Halewood,l we did several forum trips there in March

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 09:40am by XFullFatTim.)
04-05-2012 08:44pm
Neo

Nice wheels!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
05-05-2012 09:30am