Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ACC
MartinP

ACC

Anybody got Adaptive Cruise Control on their car and if so is it any good?

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
27-01-2015 09:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: ACC

(27-01-2015 09:21pm)MartinP Wrote:  Anybody got Adaptive Cruise Control on their car and if so is it any good?

Well after a lot of deliberation I have now added this to my build. Roll on the order locked date so I can stop leading myself astray!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
04-02-2015 07:28pm
Hiltonig

(04-02-2015 07:28pm)MartinP Wrote:  Well after a lot of deliberation I have now added this to my build. Roll on the order locked date so I can stop leading myself astray!

Well done, you will get a nice black grill instead of the silver one, the acc as said before is a must ,as you soon find its what cruise control really needed in this country to be of any use. The traffics sign add is good but lane departure is not worth having, they should have made it a option that you could delete rather than having to have them both !!!

Now what else can we add ?, although you have the same spec as me now, how about rear climate vents ?Very Happy

Arrived , Barolo black autobiography, solar glass, lane departure warning , traffic sign recognition , ACC, HUD, spare wheel, rear climate vents
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 07:42pm by Hiltonig.)
04-02-2015 07:37pm
MartinP

(04-02-2015 07:37pm)Hiltonig Wrote:  Well done, you will get a nice black grill instead of the silver one, the acc as said before is a must ,as you soon find its what cruise control really needed in this country to be of any use. The traffics sign add is good but lane departure is not worth having, they should have made it a option that you could delete rather than having to have them both !!!

Now what else can we add ?, although you have the same spec as me now, how about rear climate vents ?Very Happy

Arrived , Barolo black autobiography, solar glass, lane departure warning , traffic sign recognition , ACC, HUD, spare wheel, rear climate vents

Gosh, so we have! Unlikely to opt for the rear climate vents as I rarely have people in the back and if I do they will have to be content with the heated seats to toast their bots, even if it's summer. But as I'm from South Wales that season doesn't exist!
How are you getting on with yours?

04-02-2015 08:18pm
Hiltonig

Well really pleased, love the styling with the nice interior, it's just little things like the powered tailgate and the auto dipping mirror. It's the first car I have had with all the toys and having the heated windscreen and steering wheel is great on a frosty morning.

It's also the first auto I have had and it's smooth, so easy to drive. Hope you enjoy yours as much
04-02-2015 08:34pm
MartinP

Glad your enjoying it; it's certainly got a lot of toys to keep you amused!
You need to post some pictures when you have time!

04-02-2015 09:39pm