Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Pure Tech TD4 Manual - Fuji/Ebony
BFGEvoqueMan

Pure Tech TD4 Manual - Fuji/Ebony

I have ordered a new car that will be here 01 March 13. Therefore my current car will be for sale. Now I know it is 6 months away but that is far enough out for someone considering purchasing new and waiting for delivery.

The car was supplied direct from LR, is a UK car to full UK spec warranty etc. The spec is as per my signature, condition is pretty much as new, alloys unmarked and mileage will be between 13 and 14K miles (although the tyres will only have done about 6K as the winters will be going back on soon). The 1st service will be completed and it will have a years road tax on it and willput back on every badge if you want!

I am looking for offers around £32000 (new £36.2K) and I will make a donation of £500 to the forum if sold via this means. Please PM for any details, photos etc.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 09:17pm by BFGEvoqueMan.)
23-08-2012 04:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Pure Tech TD4 Manual - Fuji/Ebony

Think I need to get back to BFG........

Good luck with the sale Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
23-08-2012 08:21pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply