Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Pure SD4 Auto Tech Coupe
bluebear

Pure SD4 Auto Tech Coupe

I bought my Evoque when I worked 130 miles from home and felt I needed a 4x4 for the winter (I previously had a BMW 325 MSport Coupe, which was scarey in the snow and ice!) but I have recently got a job a few miles from home and have found myself missing the 'zip' of the BMW. So after a great deal of thought I have decided to sell the Evoque and replace it with something similar to the BMW.

It is a fully loaded 2011 (November) Pure Coupe SD4 Auto in Fuji White with Almond/Espresso interior and the following options

- Tech pack
- 19" Style 5 Alloys
- Panoramic roof
- Privacy Glass
- Xenons
- Front fog lights
- Folding Mirrors
- Rear Camera
- Park Assist
- Evoque Branded Carpet Mats
- Spare Wheel
- Paint protection (not really an option but it has been done)

It has covered just under 10,000 miles. The car is in daily use so will increase but at a much slower rate than previously because of my new job. It remains in 'as new' condition.

Pictures of the car are here https://picasaweb.google.com/dwsjackson/...o3Moc_SOg#

So what to ask? Ideally I'd just like to p/x it but I'm sure dealers won't give the price. On Autotrader there are similar (spec, age and miles) still going for over list. The car cost £38,150 with all the accessories, so I'm looking at around the £36,000 mark.

P.M me if interested.

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 09:57pm by bluebear.)
20-05-2012 09:26am
Find all posts by this user
bluebear

RE: Pure SD4 Auto Tech Coupe

Bump! (first and last time...promise!)

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
03-06-2012 04:59pm
bluebear

RE: Pure SD4 Auto Tech Coupe

The car is now sold

09-06-2012 05:16pm
Thread Closed