Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale -My Orkney Grey Evoque Pure Tech
SINGHY

For Sale -My Orkney Grey Evoque Pure Tech

I'm selling my Evoque. Its an April 12 reg SD 4 Pure tech model in Orkney grey with a manual box that's done approx.21K miles, its got over 5k of extras (sat nav, heated seats, auto lights/mirrors, Xenon LED lights, panoramic roof, front fogs, upgraded LR 19 inch alloys, front and rear parking sensors, auto dim mirror, heated front screen, mud flaps all round and spare wheel) as well as standard stuff like DAB radio, cirrus leather seats, bluetooth and Meridian sound system. It has a full LR dealer history and remainder of the warranty.

I've owned and driven it from new, no pets or kids so it is in mint condition. It also has an upgraded dynamic grill and the roof and mirrors are in contrasting gloss black. Pictures can be seen via links below.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-Orkney...loss-black

The only reason I'm considering selling as I've changed jobs and no longer need something to commute in all weathers from Leeds to Manchester but am doing more local stop/start driving so an auto suits me better.

I'm looking for £28250.

If I sell via the forum I will make a contribution to the site.

PM me if you have any questions or require more info.

Its currently on my private reg which which will be removed.

Sent from my new iPad

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 08:58pm by SINGHY.)
16-03-2014 08:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: For Sale -My Orkney Grey Evoque Pure Tech

Was a while since we went round the factory Singhy before you even got it, are you staying with an Evoque or getting something else? Sounds like a smaller petrol might be more suitable.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
17-03-2014 08:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply