Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Fuji White Si4 Dynamic Lux (Plus Pack)
Big Dave

Fuji White Si4 Dynamic Lux (Plus Pack)

I've now decided that its time for a change and until I part exchange at my local Aston dealer I'm open to offers.

Please email me for the full spec, I've got it from Topix so it's quite detailed.

As per my signature it's a Fuji White Si4 dynamic and it is fully loaded with the exception of the heated steering wheel (I don't know why I didn't get it, but I didn't).

Lux pack
Plus Pack
Panoramic Roof
Park assist
DVD,TV, Phone
20" Chrome Shadow Alloys and lots, lots more.

Please contact me and I'll send over the Topix spec. Vehicle is in showroom condition currently showing 8k miles and being used daily. Since taking ownership I have added front & rear mudflaps and installed a TV in motion unit.

2.0 Si4 Dynamic 5Dr Auto, Fuji White, Lux Pack, Dynamic Plus Pack, 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys, etc etc etc
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 03:49pm by Big Dave.)
03-04-2012 12:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Dave

RE: Fuji White Si4 Dynamic Lux (Plus Pack)

I've given this a bump as I've finally decided that its time to go Sad
(25-09-2012 03:51pm)Big Dave Wrote:  I've given this a bump as I've finally decided that its time to go Sad

That sounds wrong! By bump I'm refering to the post going to the top of the list, not as in 'I've crashed it' !! Laughing

2.0 Si4 Dynamic 5Dr Auto, Fuji White, Lux Pack, Dynamic Plus Pack, 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys, etc etc etc
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 03:53pm by Big Dave.)
25-09-2012 03:51pm
The Valeter

Nearly 6 months since the original post. You must have got bored quickly!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
25-09-2012 10:27pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Dave

I'm still in two minds now. I do really like the Evoque but I just don't get excited about driving it like I have with other cars.

26-09-2012 08:48am
Neo

Dave, which other cars inspire you while driving?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
26-09-2012 11:16am
Big Dave

I've had a few!

In the larger catagory I have previously owned an RRS, and a 4.2 Q7. Both were top spec and to be honest they were in the same league as the Evoque, if anything they gave me less grin factor but I'm struggling to get the buzz that my last vehicle, an Audi TTRS gave me. I was gutted when I sold it but I just couldn't get comfortable in the driving seat (I broke my back in 2006).

I've generally switched from sports to 4x4 every 12 months, I'm going all out this year though and hoping that a V12 DB9 will hit the spot Smile

26-09-2012 07:17pm
Neo

Wow, an Aston would be cool but out of my price range hehe

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
26-09-2012 10:55pm
ant

(26-09-2012 07:17pm)Big Dave Wrote:  I've had a few!

In the larger catagory I have previously owned an RRS, and a 4.2 Q7. Both were top spec and to be honest they were in the same league as the Evoque, if anything they gave me less grin factor but I'm struggling to get the buzz that my last vehicle, an Audi TTRS gave me. I was gutted when I sold it but I just couldn't get comfortable in the driving seat (I broke my back in 2006).

I've generally switched from sports to 4x4 every 12 months, I'm going all out this year though and hoping that a V12 DB9 will hit the spot Smile

Hi Dave,
I switched from a DB9 to the Evoque. I've had RRS and FFRRs in the past too. The DB9 was superb and a joy, but very frustrating to use everyday. Frustrating to drive slowly in traffic and frustrating to service and look after. After two years I needed to change it and so went for the Evoque. Very happy with the RRE so far but also spending a lot of time in my newly acquired Defender.
Good luck with the DB9 - I'm sure you, and all those around you will love it.
ANT

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
27-09-2012 06:35am