Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Evoque items
Red FR

For Sale Evoque items

Hi everyone
I have sold my Evoque Coupe and therefore have some items for sale. If anyone is interested please pm me, items can be collected from the West Midlands or can meet half way etc for the wheels and tyres or postage at buyers expense for these and other items.

Set of four style two 18ins alloys with Pirelli Scorpion all season tyres 500 miles only, ideal as winter set for those with 20ins alloys on summer tyres which is how I was using. Pristine condition no damage or punctures nearly full tread, these where the alloys and wheels fitted to the car originally. SOLD

Aftermarket rubber mat set Britpart DA4812 very little usage on fronts, rears never used, with original box these are a lot larger than LR mats and cover a lot of the carpets, 3 or 5 door. £50 reduced

OEM set of rubber mats again very little use changed for the above. Sold

Aftermarket boot floor mat not as thick as LR one but does the job. £15

Thank you
Dave

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 07:25am by Red FR.)
01-08-2014 11:26am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickr

RE: For Sale Evoque items

Hi Dave - are the tyres marked M+S?

If so I'll have them - for some reason I cannot PM you.

(01-08-2014 11:26am)Red FR Wrote:  Hi everyone
I have sold my Evoque Coupe and therefore have some items for sale. If anyone is interested please pm me, items can be collected from the West Midlands or can meet half way etc for the wheels and tyres or postage at buyers expense for these and other items.

Set of four style two 18ins alloys with Pirelli Scorpion all season tyres 500 miles only, ideal as winter set for those with 20ins alloys on summer tyres which is how I was using. Pristine condition no damage or punctures nearly full tread, these where the alloys and wheels fitted to the car originally. £525

Aftermarket rubber mat set Britpart DA4812 very little usage on fronts, rears never used, with original box these are a lot larger than LR mats and cover a lot of the carpets, 3 or 5 door. £55

OEM set of rubber mats again very little use changed for the above. £30

Aftermarket boot floor mat not as thick as LR one but does the job. £15

Thank you
Dave
01-08-2014 07:58pm
RacingSnake

(01-08-2014 07:58pm)nickr Wrote:  If so I'll have them - for some reason I cannot PM you.
You need a couple more posts first.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
01-08-2014 08:21pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red FR

Hi nickr
Thank you for your reply yes they are m+s fitted as standard on Pure. Let me know how you want to proceed. You may also have pm function disabled.
Dave

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 09:47pm by Red FR.)
01-08-2014 09:32pm
nickr

Hi Dave,
I will most likely be in Worcester next Sunday (10th) is that anywhere near you?

uote='Red FR' pid='100455' dateline='1406925129']
Hi nickr
Thank you for your reply yes they are m+s fitted as standard on Pure. Let me know how you want to proceed. You may also have pm function disabled.
Dave
[/quote]
02-08-2014 11:42am
Red FR

Hi Nick
I'm near Cosford and Worcester is 50 odd miles away and just over an hour, cam meet you half way. If you respond to this post you can then pm me and we can discuss in private.

02-08-2014 12:34pm
Red FR

Update
Wheels and Tyres sold. OEM mats Sold

This leaves the after market rubber mat set Britpart DA4812 very little usage on fronts, rears never used, with original box these are a lot larger than LR mats and cover a lot of the carpets, 3 or 5 door. Reduced to £50

Boot mat £15

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 07:26am by Red FR.)
10-08-2014 05:16pm
Red FR

Boot mat now sold, Britpart rubber mats now reduced to £45 half price of new.
Thanks

15-08-2014 07:29am
Red FR

All items now sold, thank you for your interest.

23-08-2014 01:14pm