Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale AUS 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque L538 Si4 Pure MY12 CommandShift
superfox

AUS 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque L538 Si4 Pure MY12 CommandShift

Selling my Pride and Joy Crying

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/detai...=0&sdmvc=1

Many features and a cut above all others. A few things I didn't get to finish yet I just can't have it sit around any longer picking up dust.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...843d6964db

FOX Rolling Eyes

Drive: 4 WHL R/H FULL TIME DRIVE CAB style: 3 DOOR Series: 2.0 GTDIS PETROL 3DR SERIES Transmission: 6 SPD AUTO TRANS AWF21AWD Engine: 2.0L 16V TIVCT T/C 240PS GAS Colour:SUMATRA BLACK Trim:SATIN BRUSHED METAL
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 01:04am by superfox.)
22-01-2014 10:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: AUS 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque L538 Si4 Pure MY12 CommandShift

This looks incredible! If I were in Australia I would be biting your arm off!
Love all the gloss black changes and the golden touches, really nice colour scheme. Mind if I ask what you did to the sides of the front grille?

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 11:24pm by m_101.)
22-01-2014 11:22pm
superfox

(22-01-2014 11:22pm)m_101 Wrote:  This looks incredible! If I were in Australia I would be biting your arm off!
Love all the gloss black changes and the golden touches, really nice colour scheme. Mind if I ask what you did to the sides of the front grille?

Not at all ^_^

I did nothing major just had it painted "Santorini" black and masked the sides in Rose Gold. Matching the wheels, exhaust, interior all together.

Was a really fun project and I'll always wrap my cars from now on !

FOX Rolling Eyes

Drive: 4 WHL R/H FULL TIME DRIVE CAB style: 3 DOOR Series: 2.0 GTDIS PETROL 3DR SERIES Transmission: 6 SPD AUTO TRANS AWF21AWD Engine: 2.0L 16V TIVCT T/C 240PS GAS Colour:SUMATRA BLACK Trim:SATIN BRUSHED METAL
23-01-2014 01:07am
Tommo

Hi Mate,

Fantastic looking car.

I am also a Brisbane boy and wondering who you used for the wrapping and what sort of ball park price was it?

I have a 4 door pure on the way and pick it up in the next week or two.
23-01-2014 02:27am
superfox

(23-01-2014 02:27am)Tommo Wrote:  Hi Mate,

Fantastic looking car.

I am also a Brisbane boy and wondering who you used for the wrapping and what sort of ball park price was it?

I have a 4 door pure on the way and pick it up in the next week or two.

I can only recommend one person. Truman at "TruBluTint" !

http://www.trublutint.com.au/

By far the best man you'll deal with. He'll walk you through all of the techniques and choices you can go for and offer the best service and quality your money can buy. One stop shop from a proper bloke !

You'll be looking anywhere from $2500,$5000 depending on the colour,texture and area you wish to cover. Expect a week for the wrapping to be done 100% time is crucial for a perfect finish.

Hope this helps.

FOX Rolling Eyes

23-01-2014 04:29am
AAA86

AUS 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque L538 Si4 Pure MY12 CommandShift

Superfox! Job well done my man! What a beauty! It looks totally different! Can you please walk us through the transformation! My god, i can't believe you did all this! I have a pure premium coupe and I would love to come just closer to what you did to this RRE! Hands down this is the most beautiful transformation I ever saw! How did u do it, where did u get the parts and what kind of wrap is that? I wish I was in AUS!
24-01-2014 03:43am
superfox

(24-01-2014 03:43am)AAA86 Wrote:  Superfox! Job well done my man! What a beauty! It looks totally different! Can you please walk us through the transformation! My god, i can't believe you did all this! I have a pure premium coupe and I would love to come just closer to what you did to this RRE! Hands down this is the most beautiful transformation I ever saw! How did u do it, where did u get the parts and what kind of wrap is that? I wish I was in AUS!

Thank you for such kind works. Makes it all worth it when people see eye to eye and truly appreciate the look I've been working oh so hard for.

Basically I imported all my parts from Dan at Duckworths in the UK. Turning my base pure into a dynamic. I swapped everything almost except the shell, including -

*Body Kit, now dynamic
*Accents, now black
*Lights, now black edition (was halogen now xenon)
*Wheels, now "VB" edition
*Hood lining, now ebony
*Exterior and interior trimming rose gold painted
*Exhaust modified to be a little bigger and suit dynamic bumper
*Almost all RR accessories fitted
*Sound deadening installed in the boot and door cards
*Full body vinyl wrap
*custom LED's (indicators,reverse,interior)

the list goes on.

I'm still fitting my auto tailgate and and a few tricky things.

FOX Rolling Eyes

28-01-2014 10:35am
jewel-r

(28-01-2014 10:35am)superfox Wrote:  Thank you for such kind works. Makes it all worth it when people see eye to eye and truly appreciate the look I've been working oh so hard for.

Basically I imported all my parts from Dan at Duckworths in the UK. Turning my base pure into a dynamic. I swapped everything almost except the shell, including -

*Body Kit, now dynamic
*Accents, now black
*Lights, now black edition (was halogen now xenon)
*Wheels, now "VB" edition
*Hood lining, now ebony
*Exterior and interior trimming rose gold painted
*Exhaust modified to be a little bigger and suit dynamic bumper
*Almost all RR accessories fitted
*Sound deadening installed in the boot and door cards
*Full body vinyl wrap
*custom LED's (indicators,reverse,interior)

the list goes on.

I'm still fitting my auto tailgate and and a few tricky things.

I am also thinking of fitting power tailgate. How are you going to do this as I"ve been all over internet trying to find best way.

I managed to find one website called "mydean.ru" that do a good conversion but they are in Russia and have not responded to my emails.
28-01-2014 03:35pm