Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale 2014 Evoque Dynamic Lux Auto
t3

2014 Evoque Dynamic Lux Auto

Hi All,

I'm selling my 2014 (14 plate) Evoque Dynamic Lux with the 9 speed Auto gearbox - very high spec car and with low millage having only just gone over the 13,500 mile barrier. The car is in Orkney Grey with black contrast panoramic sun roof which looks stunning.

In addition to the large standard spec that this car also has:

Heated Steering Wheel
In Control
Privacy Glass
BodyCare - Exterior and Interior Protection
5 Year Service Pack
Removable Tow Bar (Used for bike rack only)
Space Saver Spare Wheel

It's a loverly car and I am only selling as I like to have a change every few years and have just put a deposit down on another car - although this is the longest I have owned a car for a while!

I also have a full set of winter wheels which could be included if the right price is agreed. I'm looking around the £35K figure. As the new car is pre-registered I am looking to sell in the new few days or it will be part exchanged when the new one is ready for collection. A donation will be mate to the site if sold through here.

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions, the car is located in Broxbourne, just north of J25 of the M25.

Cheers,

Toby
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2016 05:30pm by t3.)
20-02-2016 05:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
t3

RE: 2014 Evoque Dynamic Lux Auto

Hi All,

Took some pictures today - if you are interested send me a PM, will consider offers as would rather sell to someone who will enjoy the vehicle and not a dealer...

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2016 03:02pm by t3.)
21-02-2016 02:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply