Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale: 2012 Evoque Si4 Dynamic Lux - SOLD
Firenze

For Sale: 2012 Evoque Si4 Dynamic Lux - SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The time has come to sell my beloved Evoque, it is a Si4 Dynamic with Lux pack so has all the toys, Ive owned it from new and it has been a pleasure to own and never missed a beat and much more fun to drive than the diesel (in my opinion - don't want to start any arguments!) 0-60 in 7 seconds and will still return 35mpg on a run

Ive done just 22,000 miles and it is in immaculate condition I had the paint, leather and carpets treated with Gtechnic from day one which was professional applied and only washed with Gtechnic wash using a real wool mit so it still has that new car shine. Inside I have only ever used a damp soft cloth to wipe over the dash as hate the greasy stuff car dealers seem to use and so its still like new inside, there are no marks on the alloys. No children so the rear seats have been used only a few times.

You probably know all the options if you are a member on here but I will list what I can remember for those who don't

Additional options which I added to the Dynamic Lux spec are
Firenze red metallic
Verve Black & Red leather
Spare Wheel
Black Headlining
Privacy Glass
Premium Evoque logo Carpet Mats
Satin Brushed Aluminium trim with Gloss Black Strata horizontal finisher
Mud flaps

Dynamic Lux specs
Dual view 8 inch touch screen which means the driver views the satnav but the passenger can watch TV
Adaptive Dynamics MagneRide suspension which has various different modes depending on the road conditions
say what you see Voice control
Bluetooth for phone and music playback
iPod and USB stick ports
825 watt upgrade Meridian hifi with surround sound includes subwoofer
DAB radio
DVD player
Infarred headphones so the passenger can listen to TV/DVD while the driver listens to the satnav - used once
Hard drive storage to store CDs at lossless quality
Digital freeview TV
5 surround cameras with several different views including kerb and junction left and right
Electric opening/closing boot
Electric memory seats
Electric door mirrors with reverse dipping
Heated windscreen
Fast interior heating which is very good
Heated seats
Auto wipers
Auto lights
Xenon headlights with LED running lights
Panoramic roof with electric blind
Park Assist - will auto parallel park
Blind spot monitor - will show you when cars are overtaking you but are in your blind spot so hard to see in the mirror
Front & Rear parking sensors
Evoque logo puddle lights
Illuminated door sills
Rear spoiler
Keyless entry and start
Headlight washers

The 3 year service has just been done so it won't need a service for a year and obviously full RR service history

£27,895 ono - which as far as I can see is the cheapest around for condition and mileage

I have agreed a trade in which will go ahead on 30th May if I don't sell the Evoque by then, so if anyone is interested give me a call before its too late, I'm open to offers

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 05:42pm by Firenze.)
12-05-2015 05:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply