Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flash Power!
Ezandania

Flash Power!

Hi guys...I came across this website: http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=2&VID=409#1 whilst i was reading about Ford's 2.0L Ecoboost engine (i.e the engine in the Si4 Evoque). Apparently, this gadget is quite a hit for the Ford Ecoboosters (i.e 2011/2012 Ford Focus, Edge, F150). Obviously this was designed for Fords, but you kinda go hmmm....and go...would it fit the Si4?

In wiki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_EcoBoost_engine, this engine is able to output up to 300hp, which is currently being used in the Radical SR3 SL track car (not sure if there's internal engine work done), but hey...there you go...quite a potent powerplant for those looking for power.

If you trawl the Ford forums, and look under Ecoboost engine tuning, there's quite an abundance of tuning products for it. So if you're patient, an American tuner might just wanna try tuning an Evoque....

Maybe a forum member in the U.S. might wanna give this a shot?

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
14-11-2011 04:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
exigejoe

RE: Flash Power!

I would give it a go since making cars go faster is what i like to do however is the tranny able to take more added power? Much research needs to be done.

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
15-11-2011 12:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply