Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red Or Fuji White?
The Valeter

Firenze Red Or Fuji White?

Before I confirm the final build which won't be for a while as I don't want the car till March the 1st I am still debating on the final colour.
Model is Dynamic Lux though the Lux bit is unimportant re the colour Rolling Eyes with the Shadow Chrome wheels & Privacy Glass, so what will look more striking? Firenze Red or Fuji White. Obviously the white saves £550 but in relation to the cost of the car & the fact that you have to live with the choice that is fairly irrelevant.
I did see a black Dynamic in a showroom with the same spec as I have sugested & it looked stunning (in the showroom) & even though I am a valeter Black is a real pain from that point of view, plus it doesn't show off the black trim!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
11-10-2011 07:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White?

Coupe or 5Dr?

(ps, 'shaddow' in signature)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
11-10-2011 07:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crown62

Hi exactly the spec and thoughts I have had. My car arrives in January.

I had first gone for the White, but I have seen the red on a vehicle on the road, it too looked fantastic. I have now switched to red, mainly because I think there are mostly White being specced. They look equally as good as each other, but wanted to be little bit different.

I have gone for the black contrast roof as it goes well with the panoramic roof, again would work well with either red or White.

My dilemma is privacy or not ?

Current : 2012 Si4 Firenze red Dynamic 5 door black pano roof
Lotus 2013 Elise S3
2014 Hyundai i10
For 2016 ?
11-10-2011 08:07pm
hybris

White, Black, blue and Red looks the best if you ask me. Red might move the car a little more into the "hairdresser" / "Woman" profile but agree it looks great though! Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
11-10-2011 08:12pm
cjfp

@hybris - 'hairdresser' category ! what, and white doesn't!!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
11-10-2011 08:23pm
lrdaft

I too was in a dilemma over privacy and decided if I wanted it could be added later , however now the car is home it looks fresh and clean without it .I really don't like the contrast between the front and rear windows I may go for a light tint all over at a later date
I have a discovery commercial at work and privacy just looks like another commercial

Pure sd4 auto Fuji cirrus
11-10-2011 08:27pm
caroline11000

I have always liked the white, and I ordered white before I had seen the red in the flesh. Having seen the red at the southampton boat show I must say it is a stunning colour, but as I didn't want to delay my order by changing colour I stuck with the white!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
11-10-2011 08:30pm
DynamicRRV

White,IMHO looks superb as a Coupe.
11-10-2011 08:33pm
lrdaft

Or a 5 door!Surprised

Pure sd4 auto Fuji cirrus
11-10-2011 08:34pm
cjfp

.. as does FRed !

11-10-2011 08:38pm