Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight
Blackseries

Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight

Oh well here we go again .... just when I thought I had got my spec all sorted ... I go and see a Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe on the road.

VERY tempted to swap from Black Prestige – the photos really don’t do the car justice (a mucky windscreen doesn't help much either).

Trouble is I would have no problem buying a Red Alfa – but somehow a Red Range Rover just doesn’t seem right to me. JMO.

I’ll sleep on it over the weekend.

It looked absolutely stunning.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
03-06-2011 05:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic Coupe in Daylight

I think the Evoque is a 'different' RR and can take bold colours well and I too think the red looks great. Did I happen to mention that I've ordered red !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 06:20am by cjfp.)
03-06-2011 05:44pm
Blackseries

(03-06-2011 05:44pm)cjfp Wrote:  I think the Evoque is a 'different' LR and can take bold colours well and I too think the red looks great. Did I happen to mention that I've ordered red !

You really won’t be disappointed.

I'm just very conservative - The fact that it was Firenze Red vs Black up to the wire for me (which if somebody had told me that 6 months ago I would have never believed) - it was the light interior of the Prestige that swung it in the end...... but now I have seen the Red on the street. ...... WOW
Maybe it’s even enough for me to cope with a Black interior AGAIN!

We'll see.
I haven't really got the hang of this re- sizing lark. Hopefully these are better.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 06:23pm by Blackseries.)
03-06-2011 05:56pm
MW73

Very nice! I still want Firenze but I can't get it, boo hoo!! Sad
03-06-2011 06:28pm
ant

I've ordered Firenze and having seen it at NEC I'm really happy with my choice. Laughing
Had a full fat RR in Red and a RR Sport in Black and both colours were great at the time.
I think the RRE looks superb in bold colours. (It looks pretty good in any colour to be honest)!Cool
My dealer has assured me that my car is coming in Firenze Red!!!! Happy Days.Very Happy
Good pictures Blackseries!!
Ant

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
03-06-2011 10:37pm
evoqueboy

Agreed good pics. I had a text of my mate that saw one of these today around Brum. Again it was firenze red with a white roof which I presume is the same car as above. I have also been told that there are firenze red RRS's around which are also supposed to look stunning however I reckon it looks better on smaller vehicles.
03-06-2011 11:02pm
Kermit

(03-06-2011 05:37pm)Blackseries Wrote:  somehow a Red Range Rover just doesn’t seem right to me. JMO.

Not all reds are equal. I like Firenze but I don't like Rimini which I see daily on a RRS.
04-06-2011 10:01am
griff

Great photos. So glad I'm buying a Coupe - looks mean

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
04-06-2011 10:06am
Kermit

From behind it certainly presents a wall of metal and bugger all glass.
04-06-2011 10:08am
Ewok

glad Ive ordered the blind spot indicator!
04-06-2011 10:36am