Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FULL RANGE OF COLOURS
LDT

FULL RANGE OF COLOURS

Hi all

Would anyone be aware if a UK dealership holds the full range of Evoque colours, or if possibly they can be viewed at the factory.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
03-11-2011 12:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

RE: FULL RANGE OF COLOURS

They have sample books which are about as close as you will get to seeing them all in the same place. I don't think you'd ever see physical cars with the full colour range in one place together.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
03-11-2011 12:35pm
The Valeter

(03-11-2011 12:25pm)LDT Wrote:  Hi all
Would anyone be aware if a UK dealership holds the full range of Evoque colours, or if possibly they can be viewed at the factory.

If you are asking if any dealer would have a full range of Evoque's in all colours then not a hope in hell as when a car comes in it pretty much is turned round straight away. I doubt any dealer of any make of car would have a full range of colours on display.

I have been phoning round several dealers to try & view a Firenze Red & Fugi White Dynamic together & can't even find that. I also rang Landrover at Halewood & that is the only place you will be able to view them all.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
03-11-2011 04:32pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

(03-11-2011 04:32pm)The Valeter Wrote:  If you are asking if any dealer would have a full range of Evoque's in all colours then not a hope in hell as when a car comes in it pretty much is turned round straight away. I doubt any dealer of any make of car would have a full range of colours on display.

I have been phoning round several dealers to try & view a Firenze Red & Fugi White Dynamic together & can't even find that. I also rang Landrover at Halewood & that is the only place you will be able to view them all.

Thanks. I am visiting that area next week so will find the time to go and have a look.

There was a white Dynamic in a local dealership, but I have just called and it is no longer there. It would probably have been too far for you to visit, but I would have taken photos.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
03-11-2011 06:13pm
LDT

I visited the (outside of) the factory yesterday and saw all the colours, save for Mauritius Blue. They all looked great. The Firenze in particular looked much better than in the brochure/online.

If, as I was, anyone is undecided as to which colour, I would highly recommend paying a visit if the location is feasible. The compound is easily accessible, and although you can't get too close to the cars (looking through a fence, saw a few driving around), I was able to confirm my colour choice almost immediately.

10-11-2011 07:10pm