Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Extended warranty
andrewcui

Extended warranty

My Evoque is coming up to 3years... just wondering if anyone has taken up the extended warranty and how much does it cost? Is it something that can be negotiated or its just a set price?

What are peoples opinion on getting the extended warranty? worth it?

Thanks!

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
06-01-2015 10:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

RE: Extended warranty

I have baulked at the £800+ that is being asked here in the uk for the warranty with assistance. They sent an email with a lower quote for £575 to soften you up and then hit you a snail mail brochure which covers all the more expensive variants!

More comments are available on a different thread.

I'll take the risk thanks.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 11:14pm by ChuckieB.)
06-01-2015 11:13pm
bee

yep I looked at the price, then backed off. I checked out non lr warranties and a lot lower prices.
still undecided though

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
07-01-2015 11:20am
benzina

I bought extended warranty when i took delivery of my brand new Evoque, which will be 3 years ago next month.

With cars being so fully laden and complex with electronics and all these days (always expensive to fix), i just think the extended warranty gives peace of mind should something stop working.

When i'm closing in on my 5th year and still loving my Evoque like i am right now, then i'll try and take out yet another 2 years of extended warranty.

Mine cost $2195 for 2 years. (don't think it's negotiable)

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
08-01-2015 07:35am
DVFlyer

Don't know if it's different in the US v.s. other countries, but I purchased the extended warranty on my Evoque from a different dealer than the one that sold me the car. I was told at the time of purchase that I HAD to purchase it that day or would miss out. I contacted another dealer and was told this was not true. I saved money by buying from another dealer (still $$$ but wanted the extended protection). It was a 100,000 mile warranty.

2014 Zanzibar Pure Premium. Black roof, black wheels, black interior.
08-01-2015 03:37pm
Bruno787

im thinking of getting an extended 2 year warranty as well as mine will turn 3 years old soon. are your evoques reliable for the past 3 years? mine knock on wood has been pretty solid requiring zero repairs.

15 Maserati Quattroporte GTS
11 Mini John Cooper Works
12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic
09-02-2015 11:17pm