Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
EvoqueLive ...free tickets !
cjfp

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets !

Having looked at the Q&A part of the Evoque Live website, I spotted the following:-

"The event consists of a 25-minute performance and then light refreshments afterwards in the viewing gallery for which you're invited to stay for up to an hour."

150 seats per performance.

Make of this what you will.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 10:57am by cjfp.)
25-04-2011 10:57am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LRX
Banned

It all sounds fairly awful to me.
25-04-2011 10:59am
Kermit

It could be worse. I've got to wait until July, travel 2000 km, and purchase a ticket for the Melbourne motor show to get access to the vehicle; or wait even longer, until dealers get stock.
26-04-2011 01:08am
Alex

Got a call from LR the other day asking if I was still attending and I managed to ask them a few questions about the event. They said there will be more than likely three models there with time to sit in the vehicles, they couldn't confirm which ones will be on display - however they said the session was only 25 minutes so based on the agenda and number of people attending I'm hoping that's enough time view the vehicles in detail as that's the only reason I'm going!

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
12-05-2011 07:38am
Blackseries

(12-05-2011 07:38am)Alex Wrote:  They said there will be more than likely three models there with time to sit in the vehicles,

They have got to be kidding! 3 models – surely there has to be more cars than just 3 cars – with all the permutations and combinations I would have thought 10 cars would be the minimum. Choices of 3 / 5 door, coloured roofs - interiors – wheels .... LUX ..... Plus. Madness.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
12-05-2011 08:35am
Alex

LOL - yeah well that's what they told me!

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
12-05-2011 09:02am
griff

Now let me guess.
3 cars? 1 Pure, 1 Dynamic, 1 Prestige. That wil be that then.
Ohh and those posters on the Walls of all the colour combinations we now cannot get!!!
Call me cynical if you wish
LOL

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-05-2011 02:34pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Be good to hear from those going next weekend to London afterwards.
14-05-2011 07:24pm
cjfp

@griff - "Cynical" - well, u did ask
Anyone else sunday 22nd @ 11am

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 07:32pm by cjfp.)
14-05-2011 07:32pm
paulus599

I think we have to remember that these events aren't really aimed at us. It's a marketing exercise whose sole purpose will be to convert those that are currently sitting on the fence, i.e those that have registered an interest but who haven't placed a deposit or order yet.

I think most of us on this forum have already placed our orders, or at least a deposit, so LR doesn't need to 'court' us any more Sad

Yes, it would have been great to see more cars with different colour combinations and trim options, but I for one still can't wait to see these cars in the metal Smile

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
15-05-2011 01:55pm