Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque used in a bank robbery!!!
jitenc

Thought I'd catch your attention. And No, it hasn't happened yet!Very Happy

The news on the budget was depressing enough to find out that the fuel cost was rising by £3.02 by August.Sad The economy of the country was doomed! And then there was an article in the Telegraph:
Budget 2012: struggle continues while factory makes Range Rovers for the rich...blah, blah, blah..

In conclusion, I cannot afford the Evoque in the long term, so .... What do I do to finance my life's little pleasure? Rob a bank!
So, there I was watching Fast Five on Sky TV, and thought, what was the perfect get away car for a bank job. Isn't the Evoque the perfect car???
Reading the rest of the threads, it makes perfect sense....
For a start, Fuji White would be the best colour choice, as there are lots around to be traced..., Privacy glass to hide the stash in the back seats.....Blind spot monitoring system ( useful in overtaking)....Tyre pressure monitoring system ( incase there is a puncture during the raid).....Wink

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
23-03-2012 05:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ami_evo

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!!

Why is this in the general discussions forum and why do you need to attract so much attention to this pointless and rather childish thread?
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 06:21pm by ami_evo.)
23-03-2012 06:20pm
Donny Dog

(23-03-2012 05:41pm)jitenc Wrote:  Thought I'd catch your attention. And No, it hasn't happened yet!Very Happy

The news on the budget was depressing enough to find out that the fuel cost was rising by £3.02 by August.Sad The economy of the country was doomed! And then there was an article in the Telegraph:
Budget 2012: struggle continues while factory makes Range Rovers for the rich...blah, blah, blah..

In conclusion, I cannot afford the Evoque in the long term, so .... What do I do to finance my life's little pleasure? Rob a bank!
So, there I was watching Fast Five on Sky TV, and thought, what was the perfect get away car for a bank job. Isn't the Evoque the perfect car???
Reading the rest of the threads, it makes perfect sense....
For a start, Fuji White would be the best colour choice, as there are lots around to be traced..., Privacy glass to hide the stash in the back seats.....Blind spot monitoring system ( useful in overtaking)....Tyre pressure monitoring system ( incase there is a puncture during the raid).....Wink

....may break down during getaway so police have a fair chance......if not, police only have to wait at nearest filling station as Evoque bound to pull in.....
23-03-2012 06:21pm
lesdon499

Hmm diesel here is £1.52 a litre and has been for ages Sad

Dynamic SD4 unbadged
Fuji White
Style 6 wheels
Panoramic roof
MassiveVery Happy
23-03-2012 07:32pm
mark_n

Idiotic thread.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
23-03-2012 07:55pm
cjfp

Er, bit of fun. Some people do need to lighten up at times and realise that not everyone has the same views as them or the requirement to be impertinent to everything that they may not agree with.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-03-2012 11:13pm
ceebee

Cjfp +1

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
23-03-2012 11:52pm
broady43

+2

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
24-03-2012 12:03am
edgedata

+3

Lot of people jumping up and down and getting stressed about nothing.
There are quite a few comments and opinions voiced on here that I personally do not agree with so I simply ignore them rather than shooting the poster down in flames.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
24-03-2012 12:42am
GibEvoque

(23-03-2012 07:32pm)lesdon499 Wrote:  Hmm diesel here is £1.52 a litre and has been for ages Sad

and to think i was annoyed as ours is now £1.03 Laughing

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
27-03-2012 10:49am