Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque tuning now ALL OBD :)
bell-auto-services

This last week amongst other things done at the same time we with a wll known "tuning tool" provider have fully cracked the OBD remap without the need to have your own interface, this means that we can now apply our tuning in our workshops and at shows and you dont have to have the switching hardware we previousley releaced.

Shortly we will releace the protocal to other tuners that have the same "master" tuning tools that we have generated the protocal for Smile again we have helped the masses of other tuners move on with the new models and take the rewards lol.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
10-02-2013 01:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EpicEvo

Do you use KessV2? I used to use this system when I did mobile mapping
10-02-2013 03:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

RE: Evoque tuning now ALL OBD :)

Hi

I have one but no its not on KessV2 yet. they only offer a tricore option at the moment.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 03:13pm by bell-auto-services.)
10-02-2013 03:12pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rein

(10-02-2013 03:12pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Hi

I have one but no its not on KessV2 yet. they only offer a tricore option at the moment.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Does the OBD remap also change the moment when the auto gearbox changes gear? I can imagine that with the increased torque, the gearbox can go into a higher gear sooner, thus saving fuel. Is this correct?

Regards
Rein

Blacked-out Evoque Cool

Santorini black, 5dr, dynamic, SD4 auto
Mods: My Evoque Topic
29-04-2013 04:43pm
DustinDep

Do you have any tunes for the SI4?
30-07-2013 08:21am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply