Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque supercharged?
Skill

Evoque supercharged?

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the info so far. Great forum.

I was wondering if you know when or if a version of the evoque is coming out that is supercharged?

I love the dynamic version of the evoque and is the only one i would consider buying as i have noticed alot of women drivers seem to be driving the evoques in london (not being sexist!) and i dont want a version thats a bit more manly.

I would like a new evoque version to stand out from the rest with a bit more grunt and bhp and stand out so the other brands cant be modified to look like it!

I have already seen some pure evoques with red badging on the boot and IMHO its a bit like putting an M badge on a non M car.

The car certainly is an amazing all rounder but it would great to see what they have in the works for a more powerful model...then ill take the plunge!

Thanks

Personal car:- M3 coupe
Company car:- 61 focus econetic
Previous cars:- Z3, 986, 986S. Etc
22-12-2011 08:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cutter7

RE: Evoque supercharged?

(22-12-2011 08:52pm)Skill Wrote:  Hi guys,

I was wondering if you know when or if a version of the evoque is coming out that is supercharged?

I love the dynamic version of the evoque and is the only one i would consider buying as i have noticed alot of women drivers seem to be driving the evoques in london (not being sexist!) and i dont want a version thats a bit more manly.

I would like a new evoque version to stand out from the rest with a bit more grunt and bhp and stand out so the other brands cant be modified to look like it!

I have already seen some pure evoques with red badging on the boot and IMHO its a bit like putting an M badge on a non M car.

The car certainly is an amazing all rounder but it would great to see what they have in the works for a more powerful model...then ill take the plunge!

Thanks

How many Women Evoque drivers have you seen? I'm there all the time and i have seen about two? Confused Your Boring...and whats that about red badging..Laughing

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 09:31pm by cutter7.)
22-12-2011 09:20pm
caroline11000

(22-12-2011 08:52pm)Skill Wrote:  Hi guys,

Thanks
Hmmmmmmm! Confused Sounds like you wanna outdo the ladies!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 09:38pm by caroline11000.)
22-12-2011 09:31pm
cutter7

(22-12-2011 09:31pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Hmmmmmmm! Confused Sounds like you wanna outdo the ladies!

?? Very Happy

22-12-2011 09:38pm
caroline11000

(22-12-2011 09:20pm)cutter7 Wrote:  How many Women Evoque drivers have you seen? I'm there all the time and i have seen about two? Confused Your Boring...and whats that about red badging..Laughing

Laughing totally agree.........

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
22-12-2011 09:39pm
ED209

Why supercharged? In this day and age turbocharging is more efficent in terms of fuel economy as a turbo uses exhaust gases and not engine power to drive it like a supercarger does. I would imagine a higher power turbo will come in a year or so however I would think a bit of work on the petrol engine could get it up to 300hp (or close to 300hp) as other 2 litre engines have made this figure in plenty of other cars.
22-12-2011 09:40pm
THEMACS

FYI, the red badging depicts the Trim level, ie Dynamic! Silver Badging is Prestige and Black Badges Pure, if I am not mistaken

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
22-12-2011 10:25pm
pureevoque

I think putting red badges on pures/prestiges is probably one of the last things owners would do

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
22-12-2011 10:32pm
cjfp

Luckily the pure is best with the black badges - peeps will be changing their 'colour' badges so as to mimic a Pure Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
22-12-2011 10:35pm
exigejoe

so you are saying the dynamic is the women's model and the pure is the more manly trim?

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
22-12-2011 10:56pm