Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque sales in economic climate
Alex

RE: Evoque sales in economic climate

(04-12-2011 12:02pm)ED209 Wrote:  could be people getting upgraded for free to fill the seats?

No I have two family members that work as cabin crew in club and first and they say based on the tickets the majority are all paying customers (you get some upgrades when economy seats are over sold), just thought it seemed odd as tickets for those flights are fairly costly. But again in the news there is not much attention towards why certain areas of the market do not seem to fit the mood being projected perhaps there is a lag in these certain sectors of our spending habits.

But I guess LR has done well with their research and marketing the Evoque in the current climate as it must be tough to launch a new brand plus aimed at a new customer base when the economy is at its lowest.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
04-12-2011 02:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Evoque sales in economic climate

(04-12-2011 06:01am)LIONHEAD Wrote:  Is 9.9% APR common in your area for a new car? That sounds high to me. I was offered 1.9% for 3 years and 2.9% for 4 years through the local bank via the LR dealer. I chose 3 years. Same numbers with my 2012 GL450 that I bought a few weeks earlier than the Evoque through MB Financial.

Yes at the moment LR are quoting 9%.
(04-12-2011 08:11am)gomark Wrote:  I just got 3.2% interest rate / 6.6% APR

Where was that? If you can say.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 06:45pm by Evo-king.)
04-12-2011 06:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply