Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque or M135i
kosta

Evoque or M135i

Hi All
First post on this forum. I am very keen in purchasing a new car for the wife very soon. I basically have 2 very different cars in choosing from. One is the evoque dynamic petrol and the other is the M135i. Very quickly the M version of this bm hatch is a bullet on wheels and is an awesome car. However the evoque is more practical even though its not that much bigger inside. Its also more out there with its looks! Just wondering is it possible to post up what a dealer has quoted me to see if I am getting a good deal or not compared to others? Also is the car reliable or does it have known faults?
Thanks Kosta
01-02-2013 11:54am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarcastrix

RE: Evoque or M135i

M135i - amazing car!

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
01-02-2013 12:09pm
Nut

RE: Evoque or M135i

They were the exact 2 cars I was deliberating between! I went with the Evoque because it was more practical and although the M135 performance is stunning I wasn't completely sold on the look, I think it's already dated.

Both cars will be amazing!
01-02-2013 10:28pm