Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque events (UK)
Daz

RE: Evoque events (UK)

(24-06-2011 01:07pm)SW6RR Wrote:  Keep Me Informed?

That'll be me then! Haven't placed an order yet and would like to go to the driving days, when I rang they were taking places from invitees with order (and rightly so) I'll ring closer to the time to see if I can blag a place.
24-06-2011 04:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinda

I placed an order in April. Asked my dealer about driving the evoque several times. Keeps saying I'll be invited by range rover (evoque unleashed). I called myself to make a booking after finding out on here, and they didn't even have my details because my dealer hadn't submitted to them. I got a place anyway. I called my dealer again and he said they will call me in august because that's the one near where I live (bullish*t). Which means my details still not submitted. They r so useless.

So much to giving deposit placers top priority
25-06-2011 12:28am
Kermit

I think you should change dealers.
25-06-2011 02:24am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I cannot get in contact to book a place from overseas.......................... the phone line isn't accepting international incoming calls via satellite links from ships. I went to the Scottish launch of the FFRR 4.4TDv8 last October courtesy of James at LPR and it was a brilliant day out. Had the use of a brand new (well somebody else had put 6 miles on the odo before I got to drive it!) TDv8 4.4 Vogue SE all day - on the motorway, on the local roads and in the back garden of Hopetoun House in the shadow of the Forth Rail Bridge. LR really know how to push the boat out for these closed / invite only events , they are well worth taking the day off for if you get an invite.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 10:37am by XFullFatTim.)
26-06-2011 10:37am
first time rr

(24-06-2011 04:05pm)Daz Wrote:  

That'll be me then! Haven't placed an order yet and would like to go to the driving days, when I rang they were taking places from invitees with order (and rightly so) I'll ring closer to the time to see if I can blag a place.

Driving days are out now, i got a call offering me aplace at one in York in August. i haven't placed an order either
04-07-2011 07:40pm
Daz

(04-07-2011 07:40pm)first time rr Wrote:  
(24-06-2011 04:05pm)Daz Wrote:  

Driving days are out now, i got a call offering me aplace at one in York in August. i haven't placed an order either

Me too
05-07-2011 01:35pm
wardpg

Just been sent an email inviting me so rang up and booked manchester on the 12th august at 4 pm . Event lasts 4 hours so hopefully should be good. I haven't placed an order either, only made a web inquiry. Its worth a try ring 0800 655 6140, still places available
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 02:25pm by wardpg.)
07-07-2011 02:23pm
garryforrestuk

Can any one confirm they will be at Durham this weekend as I have phoned Durham council and Land rover with no answer to the question.Garry

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
25-08-2011 11:42am
Urban Splash

(25-08-2011 11:42am)garryforrestuk Wrote:  Can any one confirm they will be at Durham this weekend as I have phoned Durham council and Land rover with no answer to the question.Garry

I work as a Project Manager on behalf of DCC. The events team have been asking about power requirements for the Market Place....

As such, I can confirm that LR are displaying in the Market Place this weekend. Will be set up for Friday morning. Not sure what they are actually displaying though. Just that it's Evoque. I presume 2 cars...

Think I will take a look down on Saturday morning.

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
25-08-2011 07:13pm
garryforrestuk

Urban thank you for the info will take a look on Saturday.Garry

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
26-08-2011 12:37am