Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evoque Speccing
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

Evoque Speccing

Hi all,

Thought it was worth starting a thread where you can share what specification Evoque you're ordering, in what colour, trim and with what options Smile

Fire away Wink

Martin
12-03-2011 10:07am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vision*R

RE: Evoque Speccing

Evoque eD4 Prestige 5d
Fuji White - Element interior

- Prestige Tech Pack
- Cold Climate Pack
- Auto-dimming mirror
- Parallel Park

Ordered in January, delivery somewhere in December Crying
12-03-2011 01:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Here is my specl:

Coupe SD4 Dynamic Lux with the Dynamic Plus pack
Auto with paddle shift
Fuji White with body colour roof
Privacy
Adaptive headlights with corning
Heated steering wheel
TPMS
Velocity interior (I'm not brave enough to have the red interior!)
Tow pack (removable tow bar)
Expected price i.r.o. £50000...........................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 11:39pm by XFullFatTim.)
17-03-2011 11:36am
LP

SD4 Auto Tech 5 door
Metallic Paint (Santorini Black)
Privacy Glass
Xenons and Fogs
19 inch wheels

Should come in at around £35,500
17-03-2011 11:57am
Blackseries

Despite Land Rovers protestations about the ability to personalise the Evoque when it actual came to creating my own Evoque I was a bit disappointed. I wanted a Dynamic with a traditional Range Rover “light” interior but unfortunately that is not possible. I’ve had so many Black German interiors over the years that when the possibility of buying a well designed Brit arose the first thing I thought – thank goodness not a black interior again! – but alas that’s not the case with the Dynamic Version. When I was at Geneva I spoke to a number of other Brits there and they all wanted the same thing so Land Rover if your reading this please add an Element and / or Ambiance interior option to the Dynamic and you would have ended up with another £6K+ of my money as I would have gone for a Dynamic with Lux. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere the chrome strip round the bottom of the window of the Prestige cuts the car in half and adds bling to the car that to my eyes it just doesn’t need – and again no de-chrome (BMW style)option. So to get the Sporty look with the light interior I’ve gone this route:-

SD4 190 Auto
Pure Tech Pack
Pure Style Pack
20” Wheel upgrade
Panoramic Roof
Xenons
Rear Camera
Powered Tailgate
Auto Dimming Interior Mirror
Heated Steering Wheel
Homelink
Santorini Black
Cirrus Interior

At the dealer
Colour Coded Radiator Grill - Santorini Black
Side Fender Blade & Tailgate Finisher - Atlas
Tow Bar

I think this should be a nice car.... looking forward to September / October already!

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
18-03-2011 10:04am
cjfp

What is Style Pack? Didn't see that the other day ?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
18-03-2011 01:03pm
Blackseries

(18-03-2011 01:03pm)cjfp Wrote:  What is Style Pack? Didn't see that the other day ?
Electric Seats + Memory pack for Seats & Mirrors
+ Fog Lights
+ Alloys upgrade

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
18-03-2011 01:51pm
LP

Pure Style Pack may include...

Electric seats
Power-folding mirror with puddle lamps, direction indicators, memory function & auto dipping in reverse gear
19" Alloy
Front Fogs

You could probably figure out the cost looking at the freelander prices for these options....less than £2k I think.
18-03-2011 01:53pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Just returned from Lookers Park Royal after spending a couple of very interesting hours with Matthew working on what spec would be best for my needs. Basically speccing as in my post above SD4 Coupe Auto,Dynamic Plus and Lux packs gives me every techy extra except high beam assist (I think I can still manage to flick the dip stack even though I'm in the Saga-lout agegroup!). Decided to go Fuji White with the panorama roof, and no contrast roof rather than having to pay for the roof to be painted Santorini and then have a huge hole cut in it for the glass! Matt if you are reading this we forgot to look in the accessories catalogue for the surf board carrier, bike rack and the tow bar...................

By the way guys, if anybody is in any doubt about the heated steering wheel - it is much more useful than having Park Heat on a cold morning. A heated steering wheel and heated seats with the rapid warm up / defrosters for the screens and mirrors is all you need on a cold morning. I cannot recommend the heated steering wheel highly enough as an option box to tick, it's had a lot of use in my Range Rover this winter.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 06:03pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-03-2011 11:43pm
sco77harris

Are you allowed to give us any idea on the price for this?
18-03-2011 11:51pm