Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque SD4 Pure in Melbourne - Where to for the best price?
vladt

Evoque SD4 Pure in Melbourne - Where to for the best price?

Hi All,

Currently driving Audi S3 and with kids getting bigger, time to upgrade.
Hoping to get a good deal on a SD4 Pure with a Tech Pack, Panoramic roof and Rear Camera, auto.

Now that the new 9sp is around the corner, do you know of any dealers who are doing good deals at the moment?
Don't mind going to the country dealers if it means getting a better price.

What sort of discount off RRP can I expect to get? I've heard that 10% might be attainable, but is it true?
Would very much appreciate any suggestions/comments.

Cheers
Vlad
14-06-2013 01:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crimdog

RE: Evoque SD4 Pure in Melbourne - Where to for the best price?

LR are have the "main event sale" at the moment. Gets you accessories pack and free servicing I think. I know that the dealers have been incentivised to sell the MY13 cars with an extra bonus so I'm sure they will move a bit on price as it won't effect their communion.
14-06-2013 10:17am
@nsh

I found ULR/MLR most reasonable than others. Also Check out the one in Geelong, I keep getting special offeres email from them all the time.

Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue, pure tech and clear view pack, pano roof, power mirror, park assist, front aid. Rear camera. Ordered Dec2012 Arrived Apr2013!!
14-06-2013 10:38am
ziyao

ULR is great~ best price all around, go see Gracey, she'll give you a great deal, no pressure at all. First time visited them in mid 2012 she ask me to take it away for 45 min by myself! Felt like running away to Sydney lol. She's the most friendly sales person I've ever met, always keep me updated about the car status and emails replied promptly.

After a few months decided to make a purchase, went to Doncaster Land rover near my house, couldn't make a deal. The same price offered to Gracey, deal done in 5 mins over the phone XD Too easy mate, nearly 10% off and full tank of fuel.

The best part is, delivery is tomorrow !! OMG OMG!!

URL Malvern is having a big renovation, looks pretty crap and empty at the moment, so they are putting extra special and deals on top of the existing main sale which include 5 years warranty + accessory worth about $5000, sad I didn't get these as I ordered in January, but still great for getting a car with exact spec I want. I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting more than 10 % on stock cars with immediate delivery, MY13 plates Smile

Tell Gracey Zi sent you and she'll look after ya Very Happy

You don't have to take my word for it, just visit all URL, MLR, Brighton and Doncaster, see for your self.

Website link in signature deleted by moderator
MY13 Fuji Pure TD4 Auto, Tech pack, Xenon, Folding mirror, Panaromic roof, Camera, front/reverse sensor
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 02:12pm by ziyao.)
14-06-2013 02:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

I got quotes from every dealer in Victoria.
Rex Gorrell at Geelong was the cheapest by far ($8000 better than Doncaster , $4000 better than ULR/MLR)

Excellent customer service.
(Didn't like the macho patronising attitude I was getting from the other dealers)
Leon Christie was my salesman. A perfect gentleman.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
21-06-2013 11:46pm