Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!
Straydox

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!

To the yoof of today a motor with big wheels is more important than the practical aspects - it's free country and we make our own choices. Judging by the threads on retro-fitting Xenon headlights to get the signature DRLs some people have assumed that all Evoques get them and it's not a cost option on the Pure.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
16-04-2012 11:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!

Could be the same with the fogs too, some may not notice when ordering that they're an option, I wasn't slating it, it looked really nice, just needed the touch of the DRL's and fogs and it would have been awesome!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
17-04-2012 11:17am
MrHooky

Re: RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!

(17-04-2012 11:17am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Could be the same with the fogs too, some may not notice when ordering that they're an option, I wasn't slating it, it looked really nice, just needed the touch of the DRL's and fogs and it would have been awesome!

IMO I think the non signature LED DRLs actually look pretty good. Started to see quite a few cars with them of late and the light is nice and white and they look just as bright as the signature in terms of visibility.

It's only when you turn the halogens on that you then have a poor yelllowish light contrasting with the LED.

We ticked the £400 fog light box purely for aesthetics. Very cheeky of JLR to not fit a 30k car with fogs and instead put cheap plastic covers in their place...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Pure eD4 5dr | Fogs | Panoramic | 19" Diamond Polished | Ordered June 11 - Expected May 12
Delivered 19/04/12
17-04-2012 11:33am